CHAPTER-27

POV: GLADISH ROSENS
(Warning: Sexual content)

He kissed with with hunger and passion. The kiss was fuming with emotions. I grabbed his collar with all my might afraid that if I let go, somehow I'll lose him. My hands ran up his hair, pulling and tugging because of the ferocity of the kiss. His hands roam all around my body. Feeling every bit of my skin under his hands. I could feel him getting hard beneath me.

Without breaking the kiss he put me on the bad with him on top of me. His hair falling down his face looking the most ethereal human being. He looks at me with such emotions that I cannot decipher.

He brushed a strand of hair from my face tucking it behind my ear. His fingers sliding down my jaw and traces the line of my lips. I pecked him on his fingertips. "Mr.Carter, has anyone told you that you look beautiful?" I said not breaking the eye contact. He shook his head.

I held his face in my hands. "Your eyes are magnetic" I kissed his both eyes. "Your nose is perfect" I kissed his nose. "Your dimples are handsome." I kissed both his cheeks. "Your lips are the most kissable." I kissed him on his lips. Oh God, the things I feel for this man.

Surprisingly but not so surprisingly, he took control over the kiss, grabbing both of my hands he placed them above my head. His other hand reached the hem of my tshirt and pull it above my head. Leaving me in just my panties.

He kissed his way below. Moving down to my neck, to my collarbone, and finally down to my breast. He kissed and played with both of them with his skillful tongue. He kept moving down. He placed a kiss on my belly. His hands reached my panties. He looked up to my eyes and asked, "May I?" I nodded granting him permission to go further.

No one asked me about my opinion. I was neglected all my life but this man asked me that if he could. He asked me how I feel. He asked me what I have in my mind. The last piece of heart that belonged to me was handed to him the moment he asked me 'may I?'

"Please spread your legs wider Moon." He asked me politely as if I was in his way and he was asking me to move to the side. My mind was in a fog to respond with any sarcastic comment. At the moment I just need more, more of him and more of us.

The sound of ripping clothes brought me back to the reality. "I wish you a very happy birthday Moon. And this is my exclusive birthday gift for you and you only." He said this and placed a kiss on my pussy. He started licking and sucking on my sensitive skin making me arch my back to push into him ever more. For more sensation. I let out a small moan but I can't make sounds. Parents are sleeping. I bit the pillow to hide my muffles.

He sweeped his tongue from bottom to top and top to bottom of my clit in slow motion leaving me like a wanton in front of him. I grabbed his hair and pushed him down, rubbing myself on his face.

He looked at me from down. The most beautiful view I've ever seen. My man whose hair is messed with my fingers, him eating and doing magic in my pussy to my entire nervous system looks at me. Such a glorious view.

I can feel my walls tightening. I'm about to come. He understood it because he picks up his pace. He switches between licking and sucking and nipping like an expert. His hand holding my thighs would have left a bruise by now. But I didn't care about that, not at this moment.

I'm at the verge of coming. So much tension is boiling inside my body. I arched my head back drowning in the sensation of his tongue. I tightened my hold on his hair and pushed him deeper in between my legs. Without stopping, he keeps on doing his magic.

With a moan, I came on his tongue. With orgasms given by him, I feel like my life is also slipping out of my pussy. I'm tired. I looked at him finishing off my juices. After he's done, he sucked on my inner thigh leaving a hickey. I smiled at that tiny act.

He sat up on his knees. I saw the bulge in his pants. I got up from the bed and reached for his pants when he stopped me.  I raised my eyebrows stating my question. "Today is not about me, Moon." He placed a kiss on my forehead. "It's all about you. Happy Birthday." He flashed a smile at me. His dimples making appearance and it drew out a smile from me.

"This is the best birthday gift I've ever had." I kissed his lips. A faint taste of mine still lingers on his lips. "Thank you caveman." He took off his shirt and jeans, sitting in front of me in just his boxers. I will never get tired of the view of his body. I ate him up with my eyes and he let me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and clashed to the bed, covering us with the blanket. His one hand under my neck, me facing his chest inhaling his intoxicating scent. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my head. "Sleep well Moon. I'm here. You don't have to worry about anything anymore." I know I'm safe with him. Consciousness slipped away from me and I fell asleep in his arms. As I said, this is the best birthday I've ever had.

Dear reader,
Thank you for reading my book and I hope y'all are liking my story. Please be honoured to share your opinions.
Love,
Isabel