🇨🇦 ~ The Manger - Part Three ~ 🇺🇦

hey thanks for reading this.  

please comment i love comments ❤️

and maybe consider saving this 

ok 

lets get on with it

Canada and Ukraine had mad it to Ukraine's house. She was right, it wasn't big. It was a two-story townhouse. (like those ones in nyc that are all compact and made of brick yk?) "Hold this," Ukraine said, giving the baby to Canada before he could even say 'Okay.' "We're calling him 'this' now?" He asked sarcastically. "Can it," Ukraine said, reaching in her coat pocket to take her house keys out.

She fumbled for maybe a minute and then Canada said slyly, "This is nice," as, by the second, it was taking more effort to get the keys out of her pocket. "I said can it!" She shouted at him. "Aha!" She exclaimed, finally getting the keys out of her pocket and unlocking the wooden door.

Inside the house, to the left, was a sitting room with only a couch, a table against the wall, and a fire place. There were a few turned over pictures on the table and stacked newspapers on either side of it.Inside the sitting room was a doorway, leading to a kitchen with blue and white tiling, a blue seventies fridge, the counters were made of wood, and the tops had white square tiling. The counters weren't very decorated. Just a simple kettle on the gas-burning stove, a few dishes sitting next to the metal sink, a microwave, and a wooden fruit bowl on the circular table.In front of them, were some stairs and a door.

Ukraine sighed and walked over to the radiator that was on the left wall sitting by the door next to the stairs.

"Why is it so cold in here?" Canada asked, shutting the door behind him with his foot. "Why am I turning on the radiator, Canada?" Ukraine asked frustratedly, looking at Canada from behind her shoulder. "Why was the radiator off in the first place?" He asked, stamping his shoes on the mat in front of the door. "It saves money," Ukraine replied, standing up. Canada nodded.

Canada looked down at his boots, and asked, "Can I take off my shoes?""Do you have socks on?"

"I think so."

"..." Ukraine looked at Canada with a raised eyebrow and started taping her foot. "That's a yes or no question."Canada thought for a minute. He wiggled his toes around, and replied assuredly, "Yes.""Okay then take them off and put them on the mat you're standing on," Ukraine demanded, walking over and taking her own shoes off. She removed all her winter essentials and laid them on the coat hanger.Ukraine walked into the sitting room and crouched down next to the red brick fireplace. She put a starter log on the bottom of the fireplace and took the lighter off the floor. Canada walked in behind her and sat down on the couch. Ukraine got the fire going, and sat down next to Canada. Quebec had fallen asleep, and Canada had placed him in between the two.