🇨🇦~ The Manger - Part 10~🇺🇦

lol finally wrote this

just a warning i switched the platform im writing this on and when i copy and pasted it, it grouped some of the words together??!?!??!  so i'll come back and fix that later ig 

but all the paragraphs are separated so comment away 😎

Canadasat in the empty waiting room of the hospital with his legs crossed,and a solemn face. It wasn't the one he usually adopted whenthinking. From an angle, when you looked at him, he looked like hisgreat-grandfather, Rome, contemplating some war strategy.

Wherewas Quebec you might ask? He was with his sister, not the 'crazy'one, the more tamed one. She had stayed behind at Britain's palace.. Or umm. House? - To take care of him.

Hesat in this waiting room in a hospital made specifically forCountryHumans on this little Island. The doctors had been handpickedand specially trained to treat them.

Hisfoot was lightly bouncing up and down. He was concerned. What hadhappened? She seemed so perfectly fine this morning. He was tryingto recount what had happened. They woke up, had coffee, sat aroundthe house for awhile, and drove to the palace. He remembered herbeing more tired that usual while walking up to the palace. She'susually so sturdy. Something must have happened between breakfastand then...

Canadalifted his head up suddenly. He knew what had happened. It was -

Kazkhstanthen walked out of the wide double doors leading to the rest of thepatient rooms of the ward they were on. You may be thinking, "Whyis Kazakhstan here? He's lame!" And I know that! But Ukraine hadhim down as her emergency contact. Out of all her siblings, she wason the best terms with him. He was pretty easy-going.

Hewalked out with his hands in his pocket and his yellow wings allfolded up. He was such a fascinating CountryHuman. He was only oneout of a few who had them. His origins were also so... Plain. USSRdidn't have very redeem-... Or I guess I mean 'special' qualities. Other than he like to commit arson.

AndCanada didn't know a lot about his wife. Only from what he gatheredthat one night. She seemed like a perfectly normal human. It wasjust interesting how these things happened to the most ordinarypeople. Save for the arsonist diplomat.

Buthe came over and sat next to Canada, staring at the wall with thetelevision playing mindless commercials. They sat in silence for aminute, Canada quietly stewing.