🇨🇦~ The Manger - Part 13 ~🇺🇦

hey so i wrote this

its kinda like mediocre but um i wrote it in between a bunch of busy stuff so its not my fault 🤷‍♀️

ok go read 

It was Egypt. Even in human form she recognized those slim eyes and hooked nose anywhere.

What was she, of all people doing in Central Market? Ukraine looked at her face with visible confusion for a few minutes before simply saying,"Huh... I wondered why all the.. Life and happiness seemed to leave the area."

Egypt huffed and gave a grim smirk at Ukraine.

When the guy behind the stall slid a bag of corn grits Ukraine's way, she took them slowly and opened up her wallet, saying in a bored  but inquisitive tone,"What are you doing here?"

Egypt was silent for a minute, just watching as Ukraine counted out the money and gave it to the man behind the stall.

Ukraine looked up and swished some of her brown hair out of her eye, holding her corn grits. Egypt stared for just a moment, slowly tapping her red-painted nails on the table.

"If you're just gonna stand there then I have better things to do today-"Ukraine was about to turn away, but was cut off, Egypt leaning forward and sticking her arm out near Ukraine.

"I know what you're doing," she said with that same grim smirk. "Uhh buying corn grits?" Ukraine asked, taking a cautious step back.

"I saw it on your face that day in Wheat fields," Egypt saidmenacingly.

Ukraine raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about... How'd you find me?" She asked tilting her head.

"I have my ways of finding people who wrong me," Egypt purred, slightly tilting her head up. All her movements were somehow almost feline. It was enchanting to the human eye. She used her tactics to win over anybody. Make anybody crumble and worship her on their knees. It didn't work on Ukraine though. As soon as Egypt noticed this, she stood up straighter and folded her arms, trying to match fire with fire.

"You wanted to pull him away from me, didn't you?" She asked, the smirk leaving her face and turning into a grimace.

Ukraine let her eyes wander for a minute, thinking about what she meant. The days had been running together now recently. It took her a few moments to recall.

When the lightbulb turned on she straightened up and finally said with a bit of a sick enjoyment, "Ohh! When Canada broke up with you over text!" She nodded with a smile, remembering that day like it was one of the best of her life.

Egypt huffed with a sick frown. "It was you. I know it was. You put those thoughts in his head," she said a little louder and more angry this time.