14 | That's Not Me

No ones pov

The plan was settled between them and now they grew anxious because nobody knew when the war starts between humanity and demons.

The insect hashira already talked to her student, Kanao while the winged demon turned clingy towards her brother.
She knew she was making it obvious but she couldn't help it.

At one evening, Shinobu was gone again to attend a meeting and at the same night, an unexpected explosion notified everyone that it has started.

Y/n ran towards the girls and told them to stay here no matter what because it's safe here, then she grabbed Ryu's shoulders making eye contact with him, "Ryu, no matter what happens, stay here and don't leave this estate am I clear?! Promise me Ryu that you stay here! Promise!"

"I-I promise..." she scared him but it was something she had to do.

"Aoi, I leave everything to you," she said and Aoi nodded. With that she flew away and went towards the direction where the exploding sound came from with Tamayo and Yushiro following behind.

After seeing everyone underneath her who also heard the explosion, she flew faster fearing of coming late. She saw him, the monster everyone hated including her.

In the darkened skies, the winged demon descended with a menacing grace, her form a silhouette against the crimson-hued clouds. With a sudden nosedive, she plummeted towards Kibutsuji Muzan who noticed her. As she descended, a wicked smile played upon her lips.

Midair, she executed a mesmerizing twirl, transforming her wings into deadly blades that gleamed in the moonlight. Each rotation enhancing the lethal sharpness of her wings. Her movements were a deadly ballet, slicing through the air with precision.

Upon impact, the force of her twirls intensified, cutting through her adversary's body with a cold, calculated brutality. She cut through him and before she could land on the ground, a biwa sound interrupted the atmosphere and an entrance appeared making y/n to enter it unwillingly.

Muzan death stared her as the war has finally started.

"Is this the so called infinity fortress?" she scanned her surroundings and the fortress did amaze her, "That's good," a evil smirk appeared on her face, "Let's make some changes here."

---

The slayers also unwillingly entered the fortress and fought the wave of demons that waited for them. Suddenly a giant purple plant emerged from the ground as well as ivy vines that marked the place. The purple plant started to devour each demon leaving for those who witnessed it their mouth agape.

"Y/n! Is that you!" the love hashira waved at her and she flew towards them.
She noticed something and smiled; her hand was in the serpent pillar's hand.

"Oh? Is this what I think it is?" y/n said teasingly while pointing her finger at them.

"Don't you dare to make fun at this time!" Obanai warned and she raised her hands in defeat, "Al-blurg!"

A block sent her flying away and she crashed into a very hard wall.

"Y/n!" Mitsuri cried out and a demon caught their attention. A demon with black hair and a biwa.

"I'm fine..." she dusted herself off and shook her head. She glared at the demon who attacked her.

"Akaza did tell us from you and I'm not surprised to see you here," the biwa demon, Nakime, said calmly.