15 | That's Me

Reader's pov

Blood...

Blood...

Everywhere...

What have I done?

I had blood all over me, on my clothes face and hands...

Did I kill all of them?

"I hate you neesan..." Ryu was bleeding out.

"It wasn't me!" I yelled while crying.

"Monster."

"Monster."

"Monster."

I went crazy... "I'M SORRY!"

"Monster."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

No ones pov

"NO!"

"Agh!" Aoi held her red forehead in pain, and before she could shout at her, she saw her crying. Her tears fell down like a waterfall.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" she sobbed out.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt! " Aoi tried to calm her down still holding her hurt forehead.

Y/n started to cry louder and Aoi was troubled, she wasn't able to calm her down.

"Y/n-chan woke up!!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Oneeeeesan!" Ryu dashed towards her bed and jumped on her.

This made things worse; y/n started at her brother in shook and cried even more, "Now I'm imagining them..."

Aoi finally understood why she acted like this, "Y/n you're not dreaming, this is real!"

"You guys are real?"

Aoi and Zenitsu nodded with a smile.

"Oh God... Thank God you guys are alright..."

"Why shouldn't I be?" Ryu also sobbed because his sister finally woke up, "You're finally awake neesan! I was so scared!"

"Y/n!" Tanjiro, Nezuko and Kanao shouted as entered they door after hearing what Zenitsu said.

"Plant fairy!!!" Inosuke yelled. Zenitsu also joined the group hug as everyone cried.

"I'm glad to see everyone again!" y/n cried out, "and Nezuko! I missed you too!"

"Y/n!" all survived hashiras entered the room.

"Kya y/n! You're finally awake!" Mitsuri exclaimed and hugged her tightly making her hard to breath.

"Mitsuri you're squishing her!" Obanai warned and she quickly let go.

"Sorry!"

"I'm sorry if I hurt you guys..." she apologised while tears continued to fall from her eyes.

"You didn't!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

"You didn't kill anybody," Obanai crossed his arms.

There was a lot to catch up...

---

Soon, the last hashira meeting was held, the current hashiras retired and the trio as well as Kanao got promoted with the hashira title.
And after more time of rest, the retired hashiras went to live their own lifes, Tanjiro invited his friends and lover to join him since they didn't have somewhere to go.

They prayed at the graves and as Tanjiro and Nezuko looked back as if someone called them, they both started to cry. At the end, everyone cried.
Their house were tidy and some furnitures were replaced with new ones, according to the letter they found on the table, it was the villagers who took care of their home.