S I X T E E N

Genevieve

I'M GLAD WE LEFT THE PARTY. The drunk stranger, Myer, was a real pain in the ass; it was tiring having to keep up the charade of caring about his conversations about himself. The only reason I'm glad to have met him is because if it weren't for him so desperate to bed me, I wouldn't have caught a certain man's attention. He's the one I've wanted all along.

Silas has refused to take his hands off me, even for a second. From the moment the valet brought the car around, to getting inside for the long journey home, he clung to me like I was the air he needed to breathe. If it isn't his hands, it's his lips, which I'm learning are an eager set—willing to taste any inch of flesh that's exposed.

"Silas, wait," I manage through heavy breaths. My nails have long since created holes in the back of his silk shirt, the only thing helping me cling to my sanity. "W-wait just a second..."

"I have been waiting for too long, Gem." He kisses along the exposed region of my neck, each word thick with lust. "Don't torture me more than I already have been."

Reluctantly, he pulls back, meeting my eyes. There are so many emotions swirling behind his molten red eyes, each one stronger than the next that I can't make them out individually.

"I knew as soon as I saw you what you are to me," Silas whispers as he drags his fingers through my hair, splayed across the backseat of the car.

"You stared at my tits."

"What a sight they were, too."

I scoff, giving the back of his head a good smack. It elicits a deep rumble of laughter. "You're awful."

"The worst." Then, he presses his lips to mine, a satisfied smile on his face.

Silas takes his time exploring as his tongue swipes across my bottom lip, groaning into my mouth when mine brushes against it. His hand clasps my throat and has such a firm grip that for a split second, I fear he blocked out oxygen; it quickly morphs into arousal that rushes to my head.

As Silas struggles to unzip it, I arch my chest into his so he has more access to the tiny zipper. It's difficult to move in my gown when it is tightly hugging my body, but I'm getting as impatient as he is. He finally manages to pull it down and helps me out of the dress, all while still keeping our lips intact. The man has talented hands.

Once I'm out of the dress, his mouth leaves mine again. Instead of meeting my impatient eyes, his gaze roams down my nakedness. The tightly fitted dress made it impossible for me to equip a bra with my outfit, and I couldn't be more thankful than I am tonight.

Silas's throat moves with each hard swallow as he takes in the sight, memorizing every inch of flesh, before it remains on my breasts. Each second of silence makes my heart race faster; I fear he can hear it against my rib cage from how fast it's pounding.

"You are beautiful, Genevieve." He can barely get the words out from how choked up he sounds. "So fucking beautiful."

After a millennia of staring, Silas finally makes his move, lowering his lips to a small mole on my left breast, and gently kissing it. His lips trail down my stomach and he sucks hard, gaining a moan from me. Sparks electrify where he kisses until I can barely breathe, whimpering desperately and gripping his dark hair between my fingers, tugging whenever he kisses a nerve.

The estate is still a long distance. I don't know if I'm going to last with his teasing touches.

"Silas," I whimper, fluttering my eyes shut. "Silas, please."

I feel his forehead press against my stomach, releasing a harsh breath.

"Don't you dare say my name like that," he warns, giving my stomach another kiss. "I may not have the patience to wait if you do."