The next war Pyrrhia vs. Pantala part 1

Clay's POV

I watched as the HiveWings Flew in and attacked the SeaWings.

There was nothing I could do except watch. I needed to talk to someone.Peril.

The Jade winglet were standing close to each other. "Can I talk to Peril?" I said.Peril went over to me and I said, "Peril, I know the HiveWings can Hurt you but not me. So I wanted to tell you something in case I die. Peril, I love you."

Peril stared at me and the wrapped her wings around me and said, " Clay, I love you as well and I will stay like this for the whole battle protecting you." She twined her tail with mine and we waited for the war to begin.

Tsunami's  POV

I watched as Clay and Peril hugged each other. They were not good for each other at all!Peril was mean and deadly and Clay was nice and sweet.

Riptide came up behind me and brushed wings with me. "Tsunami I-I'm sorry I lied to you several times and I hope you can forgive me."

I looked him in the eyes and said, " Yes I do forgive you."

Riptide said, " Tsunami, I know you might think it's weird but me, the squid brain loves you."

"Riptide, it's not weird at all. I feel the same about you." Riptide spread his wing over me and I leaned into him.

Glory's POV

Deathbringer came up behind be and wrapped his wings around me. "Glory, do you like me? I like you." He whispered.

"Yes I do," I said. Deathbringer then said to me, " You know how I said I was afraid of scavengers? Well I met one that could talk and its name was Wren. It stabbed me with its little sword thing."

"Wow," I said. "I did not know that, Deathy."

"Don't call me Deathy!"He said, clearly amused. 

"Well how about Deathybringer-who's-scared-of-scavengers?"

"No way, Queen Glory!"

Starflight's POV

Fatespeaker walked up beside me and whispered, " Starflight, I know you love Sunny but what do you think of me?"

" Fatespeaker, I love you more than Sunny," I said. "I'm glad I do not have sight now because if I did then I would see all these dying dragons."

"Starflight, I won't let anyone hurt us at all," Fatespeaker said.

I believed that.

Sunny's POV 

I saw my friends with everyone and knew they couldn't die.If they did . . . 

"Even if I die, I won't forget you," I said to my friends. 

"Nobody can die!" Said Tsunami.

Starflight walked over and said, " We will never forget each other even if we are dead."

Glory flew into the air and said, " I have my ... magical death spit, you know."

"Yeah, what you guys said!" Clay said.