The next war Pyrrhia vs. Pantala part 2

Moon's POV

I looked into the future that appeared and it showed a bad war and- oh no IceWing blood.Winter's blood and his dead body. I covered my face with my wings and Qibli came up and sat next to me, putting his wing over me.

"Qibli," I said through tears. " I see a future- the future and Winter dies."

"Moon," He said calmly, " Just keep Winter safe and we'll be fine."

"That's not it! Clay will also die. I don't know how to stop it!" 

"Ask Anemone to do you a spell for you to keep them safe," Qibli said. "Remember I love you, Moon."

I walked up to Anemone, who was curled up with Tamarin. "Yes?" Anemone said.

I asked her about the spell and she said " Hmm maybe," but Tamarin said " Please, Anemone.It will keep me and you safe too." So Anemone did the spell and I said " Thank you" and walked back to Qibli.

Winter's POV 

I watched the sky with Lynx and my side and shivered. We were going to fight, but Nightwings were easier than HiveWings or LeafWings or maybe SilkWings. Lynx leaned against me and murmured, " Winter, I don't want you to die. Please don't fight." 

That was not normal IceWing talk of course. IceWings were all ' Why didn't you catch that whale' or ' Look at that or else' but I didn't want to argue with my girlfriend so I said " Of course, Lynx."

I watched Moon as she was with Qibli. I remembered when I liked her before, but now I loved Lynx.

Lynx followed my gaze to Moon and she gave me a look that said ' I forgive you for liking that NightWing'.

I knew things would be fine because I had Lynx with me.

Turtle's POV 

I cast an anxious look at the sky full of fighting dragons. Who would they come for next? Hopefully not Kinkajou. 

"Hi Turtle!" Said Kinkajou. " Turtle, I love you, and I hope you don't die!"

"Kinkajou, did Anemone put a love spell on you?" I asked, worried.

"No!" She said. "I knew how you felt about me and I wondered how I felt so I thought and thought and thought and it took days, Turtle! But then I knew how I felt!"

"I never thought you would say that!" I said.

But I was happy she did and that was all I needed.