three ; carnal.

-izuku mounted katsuki with formidable ease.

the omega below presented eagerly. he was bare and his thighs shone with slick. the viscous fluid dripped down like rich, warm honey.

out of all of the omegas he'd been assigned, katsuki was the prettiest. he whined like a slut, his scent pumping into the room heavily and nonstop. katsuki was so potent, izuku noticed that he began to feel dizzy. this never happened before, katsuki's scent was so intense.

"need..." katsuki finally spoke, breaking izuku out of his trance. izuku looked up at the omega who never stopped weeping. katsuki's flushed skin looked so pretty under the dim, warm light.

the lights were dimmed as omega's tended to become sensitive to light due to their dilated pupils. but because they were dimmed, katsuki could look around.

izuku exhaled slowly, fully clothed as he stood at the edge of the bed, slowly caressing the omega's lower back. these touches were slow and torturous, yet izuku did not stop. he had the urge to admire this omega, his instincts told him that katsuki was a different omega, unlike most.

many other omegas could not take izuku's knot. it bulged even when he was soft and seemed to be ever-growing once it popped. it would hurt the omega, stretching far beyond what was deemed pleasurable. many omegas couldn't even take him whole.

and physically, katsuki seemed no different. in fact, he was even smaller. izuku could crush the poor omega with ease, surely katsuki couldn't take him.

izuku laughed softly, bringing his hand down lower to the source of the slick: katsuki's cunt. slowly, his thumb pressed against the slick entrance. there was not enough force to penetrate yet enough to set the omega off.

"f-fuck... i... i need..." katsuki writhed, pushing back against izuku's thumb. though izuku pulled away slowly. "need what, omega? use your words, baby."

katsuki sobbed, absently parting his legs further and arching deeper. izuku had never seen an omega present so eagerly. katsuki's cunt was so flushed and coated in slick, his clit puffy and begging to be touched.

"knot... p-please knot me." katsuki moaned shamelessly. izuku strained within his pants then, his knot began to bulge yet he knew it was nowhere near full. "there you go." he cooed, leaning in to press a kiss against the omega's scent glands before his tongue lolled out slowly, giving katsuki a taste.

the blond tasted even sweeter than he smelt. the milky scent had hints of vanilla along with the spice of cinnamon. deep scent made his fangs ache.

quickly, izuku pulled away, his fangs never ached for an omega. but they ached for katsuki, his instincts told him to claim the blond.

this was a foreign feeling, it was strong and dangerous.

the sharp ache in his teeth disconcerted izuku and pulling away made his teeth ache more, katsuki was practically begging for him.

claim, bite, mate.

those very words rang in the back of izuku's mind. he'd gotten so lost in it, they were loud and powerful.

it was so powerful that izuku hadn't realized he'd begun grinding against the omega below. his hands were tight at katsuki's lithe waist, encasing it whole as he thrusted against the omega's sopping entrance. yet it was to no avail as the cloth prevented him from thrusting into the blond.

yet katsuki's omega was elated by the attention, even if it were a little. moans spilled from katsuki's mouth like a leaking faucet, his eyes lolled beneath his lids and drool cascaded down his chin as though he'd been properly fucked.