eight ; venereal.

-despite how eager he was, izuku stood in front of katsuki's door with a bit of hesitation.

he didn't know what to expect, yet his enigma told him to just barge in. izuku sighed, he didn't know what to do. should he knock? based on what the blonde woman had said earlier, it seemed as though katsuki was upset. so, what if he didn't want to open the door?

he should just open it, right?

and so he did.

izuku hesitated no longer as he impulsively twisted the handle, the door opened silently and his breath hitched at the sight before him.

there on his bed rested katsuki, his back was towards izuku as he lay on his side, facing the wall. though, the blond hadn't reacted to the sound of his door opening.

katsuki's... asleep?

izuku tilted his head a bit at this, closing the door and locking it before approaching the omega on the bed. it was then that izuku could see that katsuki's eyes were fully lidded, his lips parted as soft breaths escaped into the air.

katsuki was so pretty, even when asleep.

though, the blond soon began to writhe in his sleep. slowly, he began to react to izuku's scent even in his sleep.

noticing this, izuku began to intentionally release even more of his scent. as pretty as katsuki looked whilst asleep, izuku liked the way he squirmed in reaction to his scent.

"ngh.." katsuki breathed softly as he stirred and izuku only watched. soon, those fair eyelids parted, exposing those vermilion irises. katsuki's eyes were already slightly dilated and his gaze was soft as sleep attempted to weigh his lids own.

izuku watched as those dark blond lashes fluttered softly before flicking to look over at him.

"iz..izuku?"

"hey."

it was then that the sleep washed away from katsuki's eyes, and he began to rise from his bed. "when did you-"

"not too long ago." izuku said. "but your parents wanted to speak with me."

"oh my god." katsuki groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. "what did they tell you?"

"nothing much." izuku shrugged it off.

katsuki remained silent at this, looking down at his blankets awkwardly while izuku stood at the edge of his bed. izuku noticed this, "what's wrong, katsuki?"

katsuki then looked up, squinting at the enigma. "you don't understand how sick i am of hearing those words."

"i know what's wrong," izuku hummed, hovering over katsuki. "your scent mark is fading."

katsuki inhaled softly, looking away once more in an attempt to deny what izuku said. but it was true, the nagging feeling of emptiness ate at him. only faint traces of the mark remained, and because of this, it hadn't gotten as bad. yet the feeling was there, and it drove katsuki crazy.

izuku then reached over to gently grab katsuki's wrist. "i don't want you to feel like this any longer than you need. i'm here now... do you want me to scent mark you, katsuki?"

katsuki flushed a bit at this yet didn't pull his arm away.

he shifted only slightly, "yes." he sighed.

with that, izuku leaned in and sat on the bed, pressing the glands within katsuki's wrist against the glands within his neck before rubbing them together softly. katsuki let out a deep sigh, his expression becoming content as he let izuku lead the way.