four ; docile.

-masaru did not like this arrangement.

enigmas had a reputation for their violent, animalistic behaviors. so did alphas, yet with an enigma, these behaviors were multiplied times ten.

katsuki was a fragile teen, as much as he hated to admit it. but his parents could see it. the omega would endure the unimaginable pain of rejecting alpha's pheromones, missing many days of school due to it.

this led the omega to isolate himself. katsuki never talked about it yet masaru noticed. the blond hardly had one friend that he'd bring around and never spoke about his social life when he'd return home from school. this was out of fear mostly, the burden of being a dominant omega weighed on him heavily and he'd avoid many people in fear of coming across the wrong person and being tossed in a world of pain with no warning.

katsuki was scared, and he hated to admit it.

and now, he was being tossed in a room alone with an enigma nearly thrice his size during his very first heat.

the entire concept was absurd.

"this is katsuki's first heat, since he is unlike other omegas, it will only last one day. your boy will be back by the morning!" the man spoke. it was the same man that paired katsuki with the enigma. the man was a doctor, and after receiving katsuki's physical exam report, he'd determined katsuki was a great match for izuku.

to masaru, those words were empty promises. though mitsuki didn't seem to have much worry for katsuki, oddly confident that their boy was okay.

"as an omega, i know katsuki's okay." she told masaru. though, he still seemed deeply unsure, protective of his son. "how so?" he asked.

mitsuki only smiled then, gazing up at her husband with a certain glint in her eyes. it was a knowing glint.

"just trust me."

the feeling of warm wetness seeping out of him was the worst thing katsuki had ever woken up to.

despite that, his sleep was well. the blond had never felt so rested. excessive and intense energy and joy buzzed within him. this was unusual for katsuki, especially since the nights leading up to his heat were particularly restless.

katsuki hummed, shifting slowly as his eyes peeled open only to reveal a dimly lit room. as his eyes wandered, he noticed that the walls were simple ivory, so was the high ceiling above, and the sheets he rested on.

everything was white.

katsuki hummed, ignoring this as sleep threatened to pull him back into its deep embrace.

though, his eyes snapped open.

his room was not this white.

katsuki was suddenly wide awake then, shifting slowly to sit up before he felt a weight on his thigh. it was then that he noticed he was completely bare as well.

so many realizations hit him at once, the blond was so confused and it all came crashing down when he could feel a wet drip between his legs. katsuki immediately looked down at the sheets below, noticing the thick white substance leaking from... him.

"oh my god."

katsuki knew he was being paired with an enigma, he was told he was going to spend his first heat with one. yet no one warned him of the post-heat amnesia!

katsuki then looked to his left, a hulking male resting beside him, clad only in a pair of white pants that seemed to match the sheets he rested upon. the blond then climbed onto all fours-well, attempted to as his legs promptly fell limp beneath him the moment that he'd attempted to use them.