nine ; anguished.

-izuku scrunched his nose up at the scent of laundry detergent as katsuki handed him his freshly washed and dried shirt.

he wasn't used to scents like these, it was strong. everything else he used would be scentless, the scent was very new to him.

"what?" katsuki crossed his arms, looking up at the larger man.

izuku shook his head, "nothing... it's just the scent of the soap is really strong."

katsuki stared up at izuku for a moment, his brows furrowed and a frown etched onto his face. though, this expression began to fade as pointed a finger at izuku before promptly bursting into laughter. "you're an enigma yet you can't handle a little bit of fresh linen?"

izuku watched as katsuki dissolved into a pile of laughs, muttering 'baby nose' through giggles. he squinted his eyes, a mild flush pooling upon his cheeks. "it's not that funny." he huffed.

katsuki wiped a tear from his eye, "yes it is." he sighed, regaining his composure.

"my nose is just sensitive, okay? let's talk about where you're sensitive, katsuki." izuku said, now smiling as he stood over katsuki. the omega's smile immediately faded at this, his face grew a soft shade of pink. katsuki scoffed, shoving izuku away as he turned to sit on his bed. "that's.. that's different, asshole."

izuku now laughed softly, "what are you thinking about, katsuki? i was talking about your emotions, see."

katsuki stiffed at this, the flush only increased. "stop playing with my mind. jokes over." he grumbled, looking away from izuku. "i'm just kidding, baby." izuku slipped his shirt on, approaching katsuki on his bed. katsuki didn't say anything back, ignoring izuku as he fished his phone from beneath his pillow and turned away from izuku completely.

izuku was taken aback by katsuki's petty behavior. though, it was undeniably cute. the blond seemed to be unaware of just how adorable he was. izuku loved to admire the teen.

though his enigma-the devil it was-told him to mount the little omega, to ruin him.

from behind, izuku could catch a glimpse of katsuki's bare nape. there was a spot that was a bit raised, only slightly yet izuku saw it as clear as day.

it was katsuki's glands. they rested upon katsuki's neck idly, unmarked. the omega wasn't releasing his scent purposefully, it flowed naturally yet it drove the enigma crazy. izuku fought to calm the rumbling within his chest, the mere sight made his fangs ache more than ever.

katsuki sat on his bed scrolling through his phone, unaware of the predatory eyes that loomed over him. though, he soon straightened his back as a faint waft of an unfamiliar scent brushed along his nose.

the scent reeked of pure domination. it was unlike any of the scents that would roll off of the alphas that would corner him. it was something different... something much more powerful. it was nearly animalistic and heavy. katsuki's omega reacted before he did, his phone slipped out of his hand as the urge to submit weighed him down.

though just as fast it came, it went. the brief loss of control startled katsuki as he whipped his head around to izuku. "the fuck..?"

katsuki's eyes widened at the sight of izuku cupping his hand over his mouth. he appeared slightly pained. "are you oka-"

"i'm fine, katsuki." izuku coughed, waving katsuki's concerns away as he moved his hands from his mouth. katsuki's breath hitched as he looked at izuku's mouth. his fangs appeared slightly larger, elongated enough to reveal the sharp points. katsuki had noticed izuku's fangs since they first met properly, they looked sharp and they made him worry.