vii. look at ourselves in the mirror

ME, TAYLOR, AND BELLY WERE IN THE POOL, with jeremiah and steven on the other side of the pool

earlier, belly and jeremiah had went to pick up taylor, and now she was at the summer house.

i needed something to lighten my mood after that whole argument with conrad, it's crazy how he just seemed to careless now.

"conrad is going to lose his mind when he sees you in this bikini." taylor giggled.

"no." belly shook her head. "i doubt it, i honestly think he could care less."

with how he's been acting, she's probably telling the truth.

taylor rolled her eyes with a smirk. "belly.."

"no, seriously." belly spoke up again. "he didn't even get me a present this year."

"what?" taylor asked in shock.

"yeah, it's true." i told her. "he claimed he forgot."

"what a little bitch." taylor narrowed her eyes.

"yeah." i agreed.

taylor shot a glance at steven. "we know you're gossiping about us over there." she smiled.

"yeah, you wish!" steven shot back.

taylor gasped. "lets play chicken!"

belly widened her eyes. "not chicken! i was like twelve!"

"oh come, it'll be hilarious." taylor convinced. "i call dibs on jeremy."

taylor always called jeremiah 'jeremy', as a little nickname.

"oh, great, that means i'm stuck with steven." belly complained.

"that isn't fair, taylor is so much lighter." steven also complained.

"oh i'm sorry i'm so massive." belly sarcastically said. "i wouldn't wanna break your delicate little shoulders."

"no, you're just taller than her is all."

taylor splashed steven. "you're such a complainer. let's just switch."

"i'll just watch." i told them.

"you sure?" jeremiah asked me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"yeah." i nodded my head, getting out the pool, and going on the lounge chair.

"hey guys!" nicole yelled out as her in conrad walks towards the pool.

"hey nicole!" belly smiled.

"hey, happy birthday belly." nicole said. "are you guys playing chicken?"

"uh, yeah, it was taylor's idea, actually." belly cleared up.

"hey, i'm taylor." taylor introduced.

"she's my best friend from home."