prolouge.

eleanor jane hopper is a famous author of twenty four years, she's known by the whole of new york as the genius behind 'love under the trees.' a best selling original romance novel. she seemed like  more of a quiet type, though she was quiet, it didn't mean she was stupid either. she graduated from yale in the summer of 2020 with a major in literature. she graduated high school with a 5.0 gpa. she can usually be spotted by the local cafe, with her best friends max and will {her twin}, with a book in her hand ,listening to indie bands, especially this band called 'daydream with you' with her favourite guitarist, mike wheeler.

mike wheeler is a famous musician, mostly known for being in the band 'daydream with you'. the whole country knows him for his music. just at 25 years, his songs had made it to #1 billboard top ten! he is an ambivert who loves to play 'rad tunes' as he calls it, on his ford mustang. he, just like eleanor, was technically a genius in high school aswell, he graduated from NYU in 2019 with a major in music, he also picked business as he thought of pursuing it in the distant future. he's usually in his grand apartment, making tunes with his bandmates dustin and lucas. 

the both of them never knew that they woud find comfort in eachother, or that if they'll ever even find comfort in the first place. but out of all the places, it started at your local hot topic.

                                                                              ┊ ➶ ❁ ۪ 。˚ ✧┊

authors note!: finally had motivation to write this crap. i hope you enjoy this! ps: congrats millie on your engagement [late asf but just had to announce] ! love ya! xoxo, gossip girl    .