two.

"and yeah, that was our inspiration for our song." said the raven haired boy with almost pale skin and freckles. that raven haired boy was none other than the famous and adored micheal james wheeler. he was at an interview with his bandmates lucas and dustin.

"that's really creative, the song is about love, so, do you happen to have experience in such fields?" the interviewer asked, as there had loads of rumors of mike having a partner and he wanted to clear it up. 

"no" was mike's simple and straight forward response. "well not yet" lucas added to mike's point, being the 'bro' he is. if they weren't in public, lucas would've earned a playful smack from mike. the audience and fans raised their eyebrows at this, what do you mean not yet?

dustin saw the audience's reaction and gave a smirk that screamed 'love? oh please, mike will be in love one day'. "so, mike, what do you plan on doing in the future, other than making music?"

"i want to start a business, like why else would i major in business as well, maybe architecture, i'm good at that. i'd like to make a difference here, in this world." 

after the next eight minutes, the interview had finally ended, thus, mike, lucas and dustin had left the building. lucas and dustin were talking about mike's future love life, mike on the other hand, was completely uninterested on this, he was on his phone. he'd never gave love much thought, his sister, nancy was dating the really famous photographer, johnathan byers. he has not met johnathan yet, as he is very busy with other things. all that he knew was that johnathan had a younger sister, mike's age, named eleanor hopper, whom he swore he had heard of before, but just not where. his family was surprised on how mike hasn't fallen head over heels for a girl yet, but that day would get here sooner or later, wouldn't it?

authors note: nvm, i have more time to write haha as winter break is here!! also is it just me or does yale rory suck, chilton rory>>>>

                                                                                                                                                                    xoxo, gossip girl