thirteen

it was fifth of january, mike lay in his bed, crying. he visited his parent's house just to see how their doing, only to get shouted at by that stupid father of his. he loves his beer more than his own son, how could he ?! that time when mike was in a coma, that time when mike had the urge to end his life, that time when mike's friend died, all ted did was sit there, infront of the goddamn television screen, with his liquor, dazed into that screen.

this time, mike visited, the moment he entered, his father who was drunk started to shout at him, and broke his bottle, right then and there, by hitting mike in the arm. karen was completely unaware as she lived in another apartment, away from mike's father. i mean, who wouldn't ? he wish he'd completely never existed and could off himself. his father had always been like this, he wished he had a caring father. he cried so hard, he couldn't comfort himself, at all. he was like a teenager, yet again. 

he heard a knock, the door knob twisted. 'sh!t.' he thought, before putting his blanket on. it was eleanor, just to check in on mike. "love ?" she called, mike was sleeping right there. she walked towards the bed and kissed his cheek, before noticing that his cheeks tasted a bit...salty. it was tear stained. "oh mike, wake up." she was sure mike wasn't asleep, not like this. mike opened his eyes, eleanor stood there, in shock. "oh my dear mike." she said, hugging mike tightly. "what's wrong...?" she asked. "nothing, el. nothing." eleanor rolled his eyes. "that's such a lame excuse, mike. now tell me, what's wrong ?" she said, putting a strand of his curls behind his ears. mike sighed. "i-it's just my dad." he said, while saying this, eleanor's eyes were fixed on his arm, it looked, hurt. 

"mike...w-what is this..." she said, she couldn't bear the pain that mike was going through... william shakespear was right. true friends and lovers wept with you, stayed with you. loved you. correction; LOVES you.

"d-did your dad do this ?" she asked, mike started to tear up, by letting out a nod. " oh no.......you-you should've told me, i'll get a cotton swab and some thing to help you." eleanor said, before she got up. "no, it-it's fine." "shut up, you're not fine, i'll help you." without further a wait, she walked off only to return with some ice cream, a quick medical cleanser and a cotton swab. "i-i don't like that much...it stings." mike said, sounding like a picky toddler. "you crying stings my heart."

eleanor then kept her arm on his cheek, caressing it to distract mike while she helped him. "y-you don't need to do this, i can do it. i feel babied." mike said. "you are my baby." "i'm not !!" mike chuckled. eleanor then finished. "you know, you have a shoulder to cry on, right here. i can call the cops, and inform them, this is assault. " eleanor said. "no need, it won't work." mike said, eleanor raised her eyebrows. " my father, he's friends with cops." "what the hell is wrong with that man ?! hey, but love, you can just, complain to me, vent to me, i'll be there." mike realized she was right, mike had comforted eleanor before, a while before they started dating. soon, mike started talking about what's on his mind.

eleanor then hugged him. "forget what that man says, he's too lazy to even walk properly without beer. you are absolutely amazing. i love you so much i will do anything for you. you don't have to struggle alone. you will never. " eleanor said, hugging him, kissing his forehead. sure, mike felt babied, but he loved eleanor, what do you expect ? all that mattered, was that they found comfort in eachother. 

authors note : i'll not write for a week of so, i have to go to england to meet my fam there. i wish y'all a holly jolly christmas, once again. AND HAPPY BDAY FINNLARD !!! so, yeah i love you guys, you guys can vent to me if you want, you're not alone. xoxo, gossip girl.