5. Her Beloved

“You’re alive!” Emi cried, hugging Tracy tightly. “Ok I missed you too Emi but you really gotta stop squeezing me so tight!” Tracy laughed, slowly prying Emi off of her. “I’m sorry it’s just,,you have no idea how happy I am to see you.” She laughed through tears.

“Alright I love you too but where is Tori?” Tracy asks frantically. “Oh,,shes in Wrath, y’know her she loves her dancing and all that but I can take you to her!” Emi cheers before getting a better look at Tracy. “But not looking like that.”

"What's wrong with me right now?" She laughs, there was blood and dirt on her and in her hair, she tried just snapping it away but it didn't work. "Tracy I love you, and that why I'm going to help you because there's no way you're going like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So,,what's up?” Tracy laughed as Emi brushed her hair. “Nothing much, y’know after you were gone me and Tori were sorta all over the place and yet somehow I managed to get a girlfriend and eventually a wife.” Emi laughed, pulling hard to get a knot out of Tracy’s hair.

“Really? I always thought me and Tori would be married before you.” Tracy laughs as Emi grins down at her. “That isn’t what I meant!” Tracy stuttered, her face turning a bright red. “Hey, it’s fine I know that isn’t what you meant but you can at least admit you would like that.” Emi laughed.

“I mean yeah but don’t tell her!” Tracy yelled as Emi pulled harder. “I won’t, but also there's no saving your hair we gotta cut this off.” Emi sighed, grabbing a spear that was nearby. “Oh yeah go ahead and Mulan this shit!” Tracy yelled, closing her eyes shut as Emi cut her hair in one swift cut.

“Hey this actually isn’t too bad!” Emi cheered, dropping the spear as Tracy slowly opened her eyes. Her hair was just below her shoulders, she didn’t exactly like it but at least they had saved some length.

“Great, now I look like you.” Tracy groaned, holding her head in her hands. “Hey I’m fucking hot, I got married looking like this.” Emi scoffed. “Alright fine, I’m just worried about what Tori will think.” Tracy muttered.

“Tracy I think you’re forgetting this is Tori we’re talking about. Y’know the same woman who you lost your virginity to and has waited 100 years for you to come back.” Emi laughed as Tracy’s face only turned a bright red.

“Don’t remind me of that!” Tracy yelled, clearly embarrassed, she wasn’t embarrassed she had lost her virginity, she just didn’t like talking about it. “What was that!?” Alastor yelled, storming into the room.

“Hey papa.” Tracy laughed nervously. “You lost your virginity!?” Alastor yelled as Angel entered the room. “Albert calm down, it's not that big a deal.” Angel laughed. “Yeah, what mama said. It’s not a big deal.” Tracy laughed nervously, hiding behind Emi.

“Like Hell it isn’t a big deal! Tracy you were 15 the last time you saw Tori!” Alastor yelled, static surrounding them. “So!? You and papa lost your virginities to each other and you don’t hear me yelling at you over it!” Tracy yelled back in defense.

“She’s got a point, Al, besides Tori’s a nice girl.” Angel laughed as Tracy smiled at him. Sure she didn’t exactly like talking about stuff like this, especially not with Angel, at least she knew that he understood.

“But she was a teenager!” Alastor yells. “Do I have to remind you that we weren’t much older than them when we first had sex.” Angel laughs, slapping Alastors arm playfully. “Alright can we just have some alone time now? Kinda trying to figure out what to do here.” Tracy laughs as they step out of the room, Alastor being very reluctant to do so.

“Ok now, tell me about your wife.” Tracy yells as she walks into Emi's closet. “Well her name is Lydia, she's from the envy ring. Shes got the most beautiful shiny, blue wavy hair ad” Emi yelled as Tracy stepped back out of the closet.

“Wow, you actually being married is still a shock.” Tracy laughs. “So, how about this?” She asked, straightening out the dress she had put on. It was a spaghetti strap plain slit midi dress, deep red color, similar to the color of Alastor suit.

“Oh she is going to fall in love with you all over again!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy stared at Tori from afar, sitting on a hill with a large oak tree. She looked older, clearly, maybe early twenties and was wearing a folklorico dress. Honestly she couldn’t have expected any less from Tori, she always knew she loved her country and culture, it was where she came from.

She started walking up the hill, flowers in hand. She got Tori’s favorites, pink roses, tulips and some Anne’s lace. What she was going to say she had no idea, all she knew is this was the moment she has been waiting for for 100 years now.

Before she knew it, she was standing next to her, slowly sitting down, she noticed Tori’s eyes were closed, she looked peaceful, relaxed and above all else absolutely beautiful. Tori’s hands were placed gently on the grass.

Tracy slowly reached out, placed her hand to rest gently on Tori’s. Tori quickly pulled her hand away, opening her eyes. “Hi Tori.” Tracy laughed, tears welling in her eyes as Tori stared at her in disbelief.

“You,,you’ve been frozen for 100 years.” Tori mutters, reaching out her hand to rest gently on Tracy’s cheek. “I know,,the whole thing is still kinda crazy.” Tracy laughed through tears as Tori hugged her, releasing quiet sobs.

“I missed you so much.” Tori muttered, releasing shaky breaths. “And I missed you just as much.”