20. Don't Leave

"Ok so your girlfriend saw us, what's the big deal?" Vexi laughed, Tracy remaining motionless in bed. "The big deal is she saw me being all friendly with the person who plotted to kill the both of us and left her with a scar she hates!" Tracy yelled as she sat up in bed.

"Oh yeah..ok but that scar honestly isn't ugly." Vexi yelled, Tracy glaring at her. "Ok yeah maybe you think that but she doesn't and are you forgetting the plot to kill us part, I don't deserve her, I don't deserve to be part of her afterlife." Tracy cried, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"Ok can I be completely honest with you?" Vexi sighed, Tracy reluctantly nodding her head. "If she stayed with you, even after knowing the full truth about her story, don't you think maybe she thinks you're worthy of being part of her afterlife?"

"That doesn't change what happened!" Tracy groaned, laying back down. "No, but that's the past, this is now and right now I think it's time you go visit your parents and then go see Tori after." Vexi laughed as she helped Tracy up.

"She's going to hate me when I tell her about you and Rachel..and the curse." Tracy sighed, brushing her fingers through her hair. "One step at a time, alright?" Vexi laughed, hugging Tracy. "Yeah."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm sorry they think we're what!?" Tracy yelled, static in her voice. "I know!" Angel laughed, Alastor finally turning his attention to them. "Me and Vexi aren't dating, - I mean she loves me but I don't feel the same way!" Tracy stammered.

"I figured that much, you really gotta talk to her. The girl is a complete mess, her abuela is starting to get really worried." Angel sighed. "I'm going to, Vexi finally talked some sense into me, I just hope we can work through it."

"That reminds me, Tracy you don't mind if Tori goes to our wedding do you? We had already sent out the invitations before we knew of everything going on." Alastor laughed. "I mean it's your wedding, invite who you want. Besides, Vexi said she won't let me back in her house until I at least check up on Tori."

"Oh that reminded me, I want you to be my maid of honor for the weddin'." Angel laughed as Tracy spit out her coffee. "I'm sorry what? Why me?" She coughed. "Because you're my daughter and I want you to be involved." Angel laughed.

"I mean..I don't know can't you ask Sam or Molly, or Rosie she's a good option." Tracy laughed nervously. "They are but you're the main reason we ended up back together. You think I would've gotten back with him if it wasn't for your constant nagging?"

"Yes my dear that is, just lovely." Alastor sighed. "Sure, not like I got anything better to do that day." Tracy laughed. "Great, because I already have your dress waiting for you." Angel smiled, Tracy groaning. "Please don't make me try it on now."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Bye mama!" Tracy yelled as Angel closed the door. "Ok, now that she's gone, what would you like to do Anthony?" Alastor asked. "Honestly, no idea, let's just take it easy today." Angel laughed as he sat next to Alastor on the couch, his legs resting on Alastors lap.

"Do you think we'll be any better at parenting this time around?" Angel muttered, Alastor looking up from the book he was reading. "Are you worried we weren't good parents the first time?" Alastor asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sometimes..I mean look at our daughter struggling with her relationship and we can't even offer her good advice." Angel muttered, tears welling in his eyes. "Anthony, parenting was never meant to be easy, especially since we were apart, you did what you could for her."

"It just doesn't feel like I did enough and now look at me, I haven't gotten pregnant. I don't know, maybe it's a sign that we shouldn't have kids." Angel muttered, Alastor taking his hands in his. "Anthony, you raised a wonderful demon all by yourself, that takes courage but if you want to stop trying for another child, I'll be with you every step of the way."

"Thanks Albert."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You thought we were what!?" Tracy yelled, static in her voice. "Well what else was she supposed to think seeing you be all friendly with Vexi, especially after going missing for a week with no call or text to even your parents!?" Emi yelled.

"Well we're not!" Tracy yelled. "I figured you wouldn't do that to Tori." Emi laughed, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Just go talk to her? Everyone is really worried about her." Emi muttered, Tracy nodding.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Tracy stared at Tori from afar, she stood against the same oak tree they reunited under when Tracy unfroze, a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other. Thunder struck in the background as Tracy walked up the hill.

"I um..you look nice." Tracy sighed, Tori glancing down at her as she approached. "Thanks, this is one of my nicer dresses. Decided if I was going to be a mess, I might as well look pretty doing it." Tori laughed, tears welling in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I left, I was..shocked I guess. I didn't know what to say or do, so I just ran." Tracy sighed. "Ran to Vexi?" Tori murmured, tears leaving her eyes. "Yeah, Vexi." Tracy paused before continuing. "Why did you stay with me?" Tracy asked.

"I didn't care what had happened in my life, that was a story out of my control, I'm writing my afterlife and I knew I wanted you. Don't you want me?" Tori cried, Tracy looking up at her as it started raining. "Of course I do, why bother asking me that at all?"

"What else am I supposed to think when you run away to some other woman?" Tori sighed, throwing her cigarette away. "Vexi's-Vexi's just a friend." Tracy stammered. "How long?" Tori asked. "How long what?" Tracy asked.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO HER BEHIND MY BACK!?" Tori squawked, her eyes turning red. "About 5 months, I had woken up and she just showed up at your doorstep, said she wanted to take me out for drinks and we just agreed to be friends."

"Do you love her?" Tori cried, the rain only getting heavier. "No-..no Tori I love you and I'm sorry if this past week made you think otherwise, I'm sorry for keeping secrets from you and if you so please I'll go, I'll go and you'll never have to see my face again."

"No." Tori muttered, not being able to find the strength to say anything else. "Going to need you to be more specific than that, Tori." Tracy sighed as Tori hugged her. "Don't leave, promise you won't leave-..please?" Tori begged as Tracy hugged her.

"I won't, I promise." She laughed through tears, wiping Tori's tears off her face. "Let's go home."

A/N

Anyways then they fucked and lived happily ever after the end. No but on a serious note guys for the next two Saturdays there might not be any chapters, I gotta go do some stupid credit recovery bullshit or I won't be graduating on time sooo yeah. Love you - meliox ᥫ᭡