9. Four souls, One Roof

Content warnings : NSFW

"Ok something about being covered in blood after 100 years feels gross." Angel groaned, taking his shirt off in an effort to feel even just slightly cleaner. "Maybe I shouldn't have put my shirt back on." He groaned, catching Alastor staring at him.

"How long have ya been starin' at me?" He asked, watching as Alastor removed his own shirt. "Quite a while now my dear." Alastor laughed as he walked over to Angel, resting his hands on Angel's waist as Angel wrapped his arms around Alastors neck, his second pair of hands resting on Alastors chest.

"It's been a while since you've held me like this..I missed it." Angel muttered, staring down into Alastors eyes. "And I've missed holding you just as much." He laughed as the radio in the room started playing music

They didn't say a word, there was nothing that needed to be said. They simply wanted to enjoy this moment of peace. Finally after 100 years, Alastor would hold his beloved Anthony in his arms again.

Angel started humming along to the music as the gently swayed along, all for it to be interrupted by a loud crash outside the room. "For fucks sake! Can we not get 5 minutes to ourselves!" Angel yelled in frustration as he walked over and swung the door open, only to find no one there.

Before he could say anything, a snort could be heard. Looking down he spotted Fat Nuggets who was staring up at him. "Fat Nuggets." He muttered in aw, tears in his eyes as he bent over and picked him up "I didn't think he was still alive."

"Well he wasn't, that was until Charlie found a spell to bring him back for good." Alastor laughed as Angel ran up to him, hugging him with his second set of arms. "Oh is there anything you two can't do for me?" He laughed through tears.

"Bring you back when you died." Alastor muttered as he rested his head on Angel's chest fluff, which wasn't as fluffed up thanks to the blood that was slowly starting to mat. "We outta take a bath soon, the blood probably started staining my fur by now." Angel laughed, bending over and placing Fat nuggets back down who jumped onto the bed.

"Alright my dear, you go start the bath and I'll get us the nice towels." Alastor ginned as Angel went into the bathroom, starting the water and letting it fill up the tub. "Hey you still got my good bath salts? Figured you would've thrown them out!" Angel yelled from the bathroom.

"Those are new as well, I went out and got them earlier." Alastor yelled in response. "Aw, you did that for little old me?" Angel smirked, poking his head out of the bathroom to find Alastor sat on the bed, holding his head in his hands.

"Albert, what's wrong?" Angel asked, walking over and sitting next to him. "It's nothing really Anthony. I simply don't understand how you could forgive me for what we were arguing about when you died." Alastor groaned as Angel leaned against him.

"Because Al, it doesn't matter anymore and just like you've said to me since we first had sex. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Let's just take a nice bath and relax." Angel sighed, running a finger down Alastors back.

"Alright, but I'm only taking a bath because you insist." Alastor laughed as Angel helped him up, heading into the bathroom. "Try not to take too long or it'll get cold!" Angel yelled from the bathroom, closing the door.

"I can't seem to find the towels!" Alastor yelled, opening another drawer, finally finding the towels. "Nevermind." He muttered in frustration, grabbing the towels and going into the bathroom, finding Angel already in the bathtub.

"Get in here Bambi, I'm lonely." Angel teased as Alastor snapped his fingers, appearing naked in the bathtub, Angel sat just in front of him. "See, it's relaxing." Angel teased, leaning back against Alastor. "I will admit, this is rather..nice."

"Is it the bath that's nice or the fact I'm practically grinding up against you?" Angel asked, only pushing himself further against Alastor, feeling his slowly growing erection against him. "It may be more of the latter." Alastor laughed as Angel turned to face him.

"We could..y'know." Angel muttered, sitting in Alastors lap. "We could, most likely shouldn't. Tracy and Tori could hear us." Alastor sighed, placing his hands on Angel's waist and pulling him in closer. "So put some fucking spell so they won't. Even then we're in the bathroom."

"I cannot believe I didn't think of that earlier." Alastor muttered, snapping his fingers. "Fucking God I always have to think of solutions for all our problems don't I?" Angel laughed as Alastor started kissing his neck.

"Y'know I couldn't even pleasure myself up there, it'll feel good to do this again." Angel muttered, taking Alastors growing erection in his hand. "My God you're so fucking hard. Can't wait to be inside of me can ya?" Angel teased as Alastor looked away, almost looking embarrassed.

"You seem more than ready." Angel laughed, slowly guiding it to his hole. "This ok?" He asked, receiving a nod from Alastor as he slowly lowered himself. "Fuck." Alastor muttered beneath, praying Angel didn't hear him.

“Albert Blanc, did you just swear?” Angel asked, Alastor letting out a shaky breath. "I'll take that as a yes." Angel smirked as he slowly started moving himself up and down, water spilling over the edge of the pool and onto the ground.

“Fuck.” Angel moaned, scratching at Alastors back, small drops of black blood falling into the water, mixing in with it turning it a light grey color. "Your cries of pleasure are absolutely exquisite Anthony." Alastor groaned, letting his hands rest on Angels waist.

"Ah fuck! You're so hard for me aren't your Albert? Wanna knock me up?" Angel cried, throwing his head back as he and Alastor finally came.

"You don't think I could've actually impregnated you? Right?" Alastor laughed nervously as Angel attempted to calm himself down. "I seriously doubt it I mean we haven't done this in a long while." Angel laughed.

"But if you did would that seriously be a bad thing?" Angel asked, resting his head on Alastor's shoulder. "No I suppose not, I do miss having a little one crawling about the house and making our afterlives a living Hell." Alastor laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"So you got an apartment or what's the deal here?" Tracy asked, piercing the voodoo doll she was hold in the heart, a piercing scream being heard. "House, being probably the most famous folklorico dancers comes with a pretty big paycheck." Tori laughed, continuing to work on sewing her dress that had ripped.

"Wow, nice to know one of your dreams came true." Tracy sighed, placing the voodoo doll on the nightstand next to the bed. "Something on your mind?" Tori asked, turning her attention to Tracy.

"It's nothing really, I just can't stop thinking about Miriana." Tracy groaned, holding her head. Yes maybe she missed her, but Tracy wasn't going to admit that to herself let alone Tori.

"I don't blame you, I mean you did spend 100 years with her." Tori laughed before continuing. "Do you think it's possible to find a way to communicate with her? Besides freezing again?" Tori asked.

"No idea, but I'll just deal with it in the morning, goodnight Tori." Tracy laughed, laying down, facing away from Tori. "Goodnight Tracy."

A/N

Guys that first episode was amazing 10/10 I fucking loved it. Anyways I have off tomorrow due to snow sooo I have plenty of time to work on Saturdays chapter. Love ya - Meliox ᥫ᭡