18. Know Its For The Better

Dear Lord this chapter is LONG you're welcome guys because I didn't want to make this into two separate chapter.

So any Trictoria shippers will cry during this chapter, I cried while writing it so like..sorry I guess.

Also there's just a little plot twist, just a tiny one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oh Tony you look absolutely beautiful." Molly muttered in aw, Angel looking at himself in the mirror, he was wearing a white dress that hugged him in all the right places, short off the shoulder sleeves, a sweetheart neckline, with a long train that dragged along the floor.

"I don't know, you think Al will like it?" Angel asked, turning to face Tracy. "Mama let's be realistic, you look beautiful and I'm sure papa would think the same." Tracy scoffed as Angel hugged her.

"Oh I hate your attitude but I love you." Angel cried, Tracy awkwardly hugging him back. "Tracy and Molly have a point though Anthony, I think you look lovely in this dress." Mary smiled, blinking the tears out of her eyes.

"I gotta admit I do like this one..I don't know though I mean we've only looked at 10 dresses." Angel laughed. "Mama if you like this dress you should get it, what did papa say your budget was anyway?" Tracy asked as she looked at the price tag.

"He said whatever I want, you know your papa, he likes to spoil me." Angel laughed. "Ok well this isn't too bad it's only $2000." Tracy sighed as Angel walked back into the dressing room. "Tony what are you doing?" Molly sighed.

"Trying on another one!" Angel yelled, everyone groaning. "Mama, will you make up your mind already!? Tori's been home for hours, she's starting to think I'm spending the night in this dumb store!" Tracy yelled.

"Calm down Tracy! What you mad I'm gettin' married and you ain't?" Angel laughed, Tracy frowning. "Oh my Satan, you are, aren't you!?" Molly squealed, Tracy's ears going back against her head.

"I mean yeah, maybe, I don't know!" Tracy yelled in frustration. "Oh sweetface, why not talk to Victoria about it?" Mary cooed, Tracy letting out a sigh. "I didn't want to bother her, she's already got enough going on with her family than to worry about some wedding." Tracy groaned.

"Hey! My and your papa got stuff going on but it doesn't keep us from talkin'!" Angel yelled as he stepped out of the room in his usual clothes. "Ok I decided on the last one." Angel laughed as everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally!" Tracy yelled as she snapped her fingers, disappearing into the shadows. "She takes after Alastor so much, I don't know how to feel about that actually." Angel laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Husker, could you do something rather important for me." Alastor smiled, Husk groaning. "Don't make me go out and buy more pregnancy tests, I always get weird looks." He growled, drinking his beer. "No, no, nothing like that." Alastor laughed before continuing.

"I wanted to ask if you'd be my best man for the wedding." Alastor laughed, Husk staring over at the dressing room in disbelief. "Why me though? Don't you got anyone else like I don't know Angels brother?" Husk growled.

"No, besides you were the one who encouraged me to pursue Angel. It seems only fitting if you were my best man." Alastor laughed. "I'm guessing I don't have much of a choice do I?" Husk groaned. "Not at all!"

"Alastor, be nicer to Husk. He goes through a lot because of you." Elizabeth laughed, Husk glancing up at her. "Fine, thank for thinking of me..I think." Husk grumbled as Alastor stepped out of the dressing room. He was wearing a wine red suit, the coat had pinstripes that were black.