22. Legal or Not

TRIGGER WARNINGS : DISCUSSION OF ABUSE, TEEN PREGNANCY, FORCED MARRIAGE, SELF HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

PLEASE, IF ANY OF THIS COULD TRIGGER YOU, DO NOT READ. Next chapter is going to be a nice wholesome chapter, but for now take care of yourselves babes.

Also little update at the end talking about assault soo, yeah.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Tracy! Mi amor, foods ready!" Tori yelled as she headed upstairs, heading into their room only to find Tracy wasn't there. "Up here!" Tracy yelled from somewhere above. "Oh my God, you didn't get redeemed did you!?" Tori yelled.

"The roof!" Tracy laughed as Tori stuck her head out the window, only able to see Tracys legs. "How did you get up here?" Tori asked as she flew onto the roof to join her. "I have tentacles and the shadows." Tracy laughed as Tori sat next to her.

"Why'd you come up here anyway?" Tori asked as she snapped her fingers, a plate of tostadas appearing between them. "Just thinking, back when it was just me and mama I'd go on the roof of our house and just lay there for hours."

"Honestly this is surprisingly nice." Tori sighed, glancing over at Tracy. "I still can't believe my parents are getting married tomorrow, I wanted so badly for them to be together when I was growing up, for us to be a family." Tracy murmured.

"Yeah well at least they finally got it together and married for love, that's a lot more than I can say about my parents." Tori laughed, Tracy looking over at her. "Why did your parents marry then?" She asked, placing a hand on Tori's.

"It had nothing to do with love and everything to do with religion. They were only teenagers, 16 and 17 when they got married, my mama was pregnant with me and my great grandparents scared them into it, said if they didn't they'd go to Hell."

"So what? They didn't love each other?" Tracy asked. "They did, I remember when I was younger I'd catch them cuddling on the couch or dancing in the kitchen. They just didn't want to rush into marriage due to religion, they wanted to for love, eventually at least."

"Your parents sound like very sad people." Tracy sighed. "They are, still doesn't mean I'm going to forgive them for everything they did to me. Abusing me, not getting me help when they found out I was self harming and considered suicide but instead encouraged it."

Tracy stared at Tori, unable to find the right words. "They were horrible to me, they blamed me for everything. I was no more than a few minutes old when my parents decided they were going to let me know that I was what went wrong."

"You weren't, your parents are the ones that fucked shit up. They have no one to blame but themselves. They can argue that they were kids but they didn't have to take out their misfortunes on you." Tracy sighed, kissing the back of Tori's hand.

"It's fine, I have my abuelita and our friends and I have you, I'm happy the way things are now." Tori murmured, resting her head on Tracy's shoulder. "Someday, if you want, let's get married, have some kids, make our own family." Tori yawned.

"You'd want that?" Tracy muttered, putting her arm over Tori's shoulder. "Why wouldn't I?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Anthony, darling, whatever are you doing?" Alastor asked, Angel turning his attention to him. "Just online shopping, why?" Angel asked as he added another baby onesie to his cart. "For baby clothes?" Alastor said suspiciously.

"I mean yeah, look at Nuggs, he's been naked the whole time." Angel laughed, pointing at Fat Nuggets who was sleeping in a corner. "It never seemed to bother you this whole time, why I find it quite ridiculous to dress the walking bacon." Alastor laughed as Angel punched his arm playfully.

"Alright, please try not to stress yourself with conceiving. The wedding is tomorrow, let us enjoy this time together." Alastor laughed, Angel nodding. "You're right-..that reminds me, have you written your vows yet?"

"No, I've decided to speak solely from the heart." Alastor laughed. "Because that doesn't sound like a disaster waiting to happen." Angel laughed. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Angel asked, Alastor putting his book down.

"No, are you?" Alastor asked. "Sorta, I mean after me and Tomas got engaged I thought that'd be the end of it. That if I ever saw you again I wouldn't have cared since I would've been with Tomas." Angel laughed, Alastor frowning at the mention of Tomas.

"Do you ever think of what your life could've been like with him?" Alastor asked, Angel looking up at him. "Sad." Angel muttered, tears in his eyes. "Yeah I loved him, but he didn't compare to you Albert." He sighed, brushing his hair back.

"At least marrying him would've been legal." Alastor laughed, Angel taking his hands in his. "Hey, I would've rather married you back then, even if it wasn't legal, nothing we did was." Angel laughed, kissing the back of Alastor's hand.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Something about all this feels off." Tracy muttered, Tori turning to face her. "Is it the fact we didn't use any toys this time? We can use them if you want." Tori laughed as Tracy brushed her fingers through Tori's feathers.

"No, just everything. I mean I thought I'd be alone for the rest of my existence, now we're planning a future together." Tracy sighed, Tori looking up at her. "How long were you thinking about getting married?" Tori asked.

"Since I came back really, I just didn't want to tell you because of everything going on with your family I figured it wouldn't do you any good adding a wedding onto all of that." Tracy laughed, kissing Tori's forehead.

"Yeah but if it was bothering you I would've talked to you about it, besides I've been wanting to talk about it but you were with Vexi." Tori sighed. "It really doesn't bother you that we're friends? I don't mind cutting contact with her."

"No, I'm the one with the locket. Actually you should invite her over sometime." Tori laughed, Tracy looking down at her. "Really? I mean I can but just remember you were the one that suggested it."

"Hey I'm not going to control who you're friends with, I trust that you really don't like her and wouldn't do anything with her." Tori laughed as she trailed her hands down Tracy's body. "Believe me, no one compares to you."

A/N

Hey guys, so little update.

Due to a recent assault I have gotten injured, I'm healing but took a bad blow to my head which could have possibly caused a concussion. I'm in a lot of pain right now, and as much as it pains me to do this, this might be the last chapter for a while until I can sort this all out. I've tried taking anything I can to help, but it's only temporary, have had countless sleepless nights and whatever sleep I do get is only about 4 hours and constantly waking up and although I may have been able to fight through the pain and work on chapters while I'm stuck at home, it's getting to be too much.

Along with this, I'm in the process of getting diagnosed with depression and possibly getting put on medication, plus my asthma getting worse. As much as I can joke about my worsening health and possible death someday due to it, I want to be able to bring you guys books for a while and I can't do that from Hell soooo, yeah sorry.

Love you

- Meliox ᥫ᭡