14. To Ask for Ones Hand

"Anthony! Do hurry, we can't be late!" Alastor yelled, teleporting himself into their bathroom only to be met with Angel sitting on the toilet, nervously tapping his foot, a pregnancy test in the sink. "Anthony." Alastor muttered, getting on his knees in front of him.

"I know I'm sorry..I just wanted to know." He sighed, brushing his fingers through his hair. Angel was dressed in a long wine red dress, off the shoulder with a slit all the way up to his thigh. Alastor was wearing a suit slightly darker than his usual one and without the stripes, his hair slicked back.

These past few months have been an absolute bliss for the two of them, their relationship being better than it had ever been with just a tiny bit of sorrow mixed in given Angel hadn't gotten pregnant yet. "Have you checked it yet?" Alastor asked, taking Angel's lower hands into his.

"No, honestly I regret taking it." Angel laughed, wiping the tears from his eyes. It would be a lie to say that not being pregnant yet didn't upset Angel, every time a test came back negative he could feel himself growing more hopeless.

"Anthony, whatever that test says, we'll get through it together." Alastor for once, having a genuine smile on his face. "You're right, thanks Al." Angel sighed, taking a deep breath in before reaching into the sink, looking at the test.

"So?" Alastor asked, noticing Angel's face drop. "Negative." He sighed, putting the test into the trash. "You're right though, it's fine. Now let's get going, I don't want my nails getting done to be for nothing." Angel laughed as he and Alastor got up.

"What's so important about this anyway? It's the living world, it really can't be that big of a deal if we're a few minutes late." Angel laughed as Alastor opened the portal. "Believe me, you'll realize soon enough." Alastor laughed, taking Angel's hand in his as they stepped through the portal.

Angel looked around as the portal closed, they were on a beach with rose petals spread all over the place, the sun starting to set. "Oh..ok this explains a lot." Angel laughed. "Yes, we're lucky we didn't miss it." Alastor laughed as Angel began to walk forward.

"I didn't realize how much I missed the sunset." Angel muttered as he reached the water. "The sky looks the same as it did during our first date when we only knew each other as Alastor and Angel." Alastor laughed.

"Yeah, now look at us, our daughter is all grown up and now we're trying for another." He laughed, turning to face Alastor, only to realize he had gotten on one knee. "Albert." Angel muttered, tears in his eyes.

"Anthony, since the moment I met you, you've been the light of my very existence. I still fail to see how some with as big a heart and as beautiful of a smile that you have, could find me worthy of being a part of your afterlife but I do know I want you to be mine and mine alone. With that being said, Anthony Russo, will you marry me?" Alastor smiled, pulling out a small box and opening it, the same gold banded ring and a hot pink diamond that he had purchased so long ago inside.

"Are you kidding me!? Of course I'll marry ya!" Angel laughed through tears as he threw himself onto Alastor, causing him to fall back. "Satan's ass you couldn't have taken any longer?" Tracy laughed, Angel and Alastor turning their attention to her and everyone behind her.

Unbeknown to Angel, Alastor had invited all their loved ones to witness it, Angel's family, his own family were there, wide smiles on their faces. "Hi." Tracy laughed as Angel got up, running over and hugging her.

"You two have got to stop plotting against me, all of you." Angel laughed as everyone hugged him. "Oh my sweet boy is finally getting married, Albert I'm so proud of you." Elizabeth cooed, placing a hand on Alastors cheek.

"My little brother is gettin' married!" Molly cried, hugging Angel tightly. "Oh Anthony, I'm so happy for you." Mary cried, hugging Angel. "Your family is literally in tears." Tori laughed, holding Tracy's hand in hers.

"Shh, let them have their moment." Tracy whispered, smiling at Tori as they watched Alastor put the ring on Angel's finger. "I'm happy for them, I always hoped that everyone could find their person."

"Do you think you found yours?" Tracy asked, glancing over at Tori. "Yeah, you?" She muttered. "I'm fairly confident I did." Tracy laughed, kissing the back of Tori's hand. "Are you still upset about this whole sibling thing?" Tori asked.

"No, if they want another kid who am I to stop them. Besides they may have made some mistakes but who says they can't grow from them?" Tracy laughed, Sam walking over to them. "You two thinking about getting engaged anytime soon?" She asked, cradling her baby in her arms.

"No, Satan's ass, why does everyone ask that?" Tracy scoffed in annoyance. To say the least though, while it did annoy her, she had to admit even she wondered when or if they'd ever get married.

"I wanna see my cousin get married alright? Have some kids, I've been married 100 years it's fucking amazing." Sam laughed as her baby, who she named Darcy started crying. "Fucking Hell this girl has done nothing but cry!" Sam yelled.

"Wow, really put motherhood into thought." Tracy laughed, Sam frowning at her. "Oh it can't be that bad..can it?" Tori muttered, glancing over at Sam. "Besides all the crying, diaper changing and the getting thrown up on they're a bundle of joy."

"Yeah I'm going to go talk to mama about that sibling thing." Tracy laughed, running over to Angel. "Is it really that bad?" Tori muttered, watching as Tracy and Angel laughed together.

"Depends, you gotta have the right person by your side." Sam laughed. "I want to ask her, y'know about getting married and kids but I dunno I'm scared." Tori muttered, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Tori if there's one thing I know it's that Tracy will always be there for you in some shape or form. Believe me she's as scared as you are. You're both still young though you got time to figure it out." Sam laughed.

“There's a lot I haven’t told her, a lot that she wouldn’t like.” She laughed, watching as Tracy went running towards the water. “Tori, ever since Tracy met you she's the happiest I’ve ever seen her. Whatever it is you aren’t telling her, you’ll get through it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hang on, what is this inside the ring?” Angel asked, getting a closer look. Engraved inside of the gold band read Albert and Anthony Blanc. “Rosie found someone who would engrave it without muttering a word to anyone.”

“How long have you had this?” Angel asked, as he put the ring back on. “Since the night I died.” Alastor laughed, Angel looking back at him. “I’m sorry, you’ve had this since the night you died and you only now thought to propose!?” Angel yelled.

“I asked your father for your hand but we both know how that ended.” Alastor laughed as Angel tried to remember what he was talking about.  “Wait..that's why he shot you!?” He yelled as he got up.

“Yes well my mother always said to ask for my lover's father for their hand in marriage..clearly that time was a mistake.” Alastor laughed as Angel grabbed him by the collar. “You didn’t ask him this time did you?”

“WellI I asked your mother but Mary insisted on asking Henroin but thankfully he was more than happy to say yes..although I have no doubt it was due to Mary holding a knife to his throat.” Alastor laughed as Angel kissed him.

“You fucking idiot, I can’t wait to marry ya.” Angel laughed, tears in his eyes. “And I can’t wait to marry you, Anthony.

A/N

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, I hope you all have a nice day with your special person or even yourself, self love is just as important. Anyways I should have a chapter out on Saturday IF everything goes how I want it to. Love you - Meliox