23. Tying The Knot

"Oh Antonio don't you look just stunning." Elena laughed as she adjusted the veil on Angel's head. "Thanks." Angel laughed, anxiously tapping his foot. "Is something wrong? Are you nervous?" Elena asked.

"When you got married were you nervous?" Angel asked, looking at himself in the mirror. "Why I was absolutely horrified but as I walked down the aisle I couldn't help but be happy knowing that I was going to be tied to my love for the rest of eternity."

"We are talking about the same guy that left you a single mother, right?" Angel laughed as he got up. "Yes, he's made mistakes but who down here hasn't? If Albert is truly the man you're meant to be with, you'll find your way to each other, even if you have to cross the universe."

"Do you ever think about your daughter?" Angel asked as Elena fixed the tail of his dress. "Everyday, I miss her with my very being, but what she did to Victoria was wrong and I wish I had been alive to stop her."

"It must be hard ain't it?" Angel sighed, Elena wiping the tears from her eyes. "It is, but for Victoria, it's worth it. I feel like I failed Cristina." She laughed, tears welling in her eyes. "You did good." Angel paused before continuing.

"Cristina may have chosen the wrong path but as far as I'm concerned you did a damn great job with Tori. That girl has so much love to give and it's because of you." Angel laughed as he hugged Elena.

"You're right, so young and yet so wise, I'll never understand you children." Elena laughed as she fixed the tail of Angel's dress. "It's almost time, your father is waiting outside, we'll all see you out there." Elena smiled as she stepped out of the room.

Angel stood there for a second, staring at himself in the mirror as he reached over and grabbed his bouquet, it had red and white roses in it along with some baby's breath. He never thought he'd get married, not just to Alastor but in general.

"Hey Anthony, hurry up, Albert is starting to think you left him at the altar." Henroin grumbled under his breath as he spotted Angel. "No he isn't, you just wanna get this over with." Angel muttered as he walked towards the door.

"Maybe it's that, maybe it's because I want to see my son get married." Henroin sighed as they stepped out of the room and in front of two doors. "I thought you hated all this, all the attention, the ex porn star gay son, Albert." Angel laughed sarcastically.

"I only tolerate it." Henroin muttered as Angel took the arm he offered. "You serious?" Angel asked as the two doors slowly opened. At the end of the aisle stood Charlie and Alastor, to Alastor's left was Husk, Moxxie, Sir Pentious and Zestial dressed in solid black suits with red bowties.

To his right was Tracy, Molly, Rosie and Cherri, dressed in long floor length wine red dresses. Angel tried his best to walk with grace, the tail of his dress dragging behind him, Alastor stared at him, completely entranced, tears forming in his eyes.

As they walked a violin cover of a thousand years played, Alastor's shadows tucked away in a corner of the room as they played. Angel had no idea why he chose this song, something about it just felt right to him.

As they stopped in front of Alastor and Charlie, Angel pulled Henroin in for a hug, to his shock after a few seconds Henroin hugged him back. "I love you papa, but if you ever leave me to die again I'll make sure you wish you had used a goddamn condom."

"I love you too son." Henroin laughed anxiously as he went to take his seat. Alastor reached a hand out, Angel gladly taking it. Angel scanned the crowd, all their friends and loved ones sitting, watching.

In the front to his left was all of Angel's family, to his right Alastors mother, Tori, Vaggie and Nicholas. Filling the rest of the rows was Blitzø and Stolas along with their son, Astro, Millie and her and Moxxies daughter Mabel and Niffty. Angel didn't recognize anyone else but figured it was just friends of Alastor he hadn't met. Angel and Alastor stared at each other as Charlie began.