Oversimplified: American Revolutionary war part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Arknights or anything else which includes the video and the image and are owned by their respective owners

Warning: This video will contain stuff like slavery and curse words

(Video is owned by Oversimplified)

Once again after I pressed start on American Revolution part 2 and the video starts on the speaker saying the sponsor ad for Brilliant, then about a few seconds later the video changes as the speaker spoke.

The video starts off with a sponsorship called Brilliant for math and science, then it then turns to the beginning of the second part of the American Revolution

Part 2

Oversimplified: Washington's butt was kicked, winter was here, his troops' morale was low, some just up and left. Washington needed to do something; anything to restore faith in the revolution. The British had spread throughout New Jersey and settled in for a winter of drinking cider and partying hard.

The audience sees the Britain kicking George Washington and the British soldiers partying in a bar possibly being drunk and they called them undisciplined especially the Victorians as they saw their counterparts goofing off and having fun.

The scene turns to 2 British soldiers lying down with one of the 2 soldiers saying this is the life as the speaker continued.

Oversimplified: Nobody expected an attack in the winter, so Washington started making plans for an attack in the winter. The British had hired a large force of Hessian mercenaries from German states of Hesse-Kassel and Hesse-Hanau to fight the rebels. It was these mercenaries that were stationed across the Delaware River from Washington and his army. And there were more Hessian reinforcements incoming, but they made an unscheduled stop because their commander got thirsty. No, not that kind of thirsty, that kind of thirsty.

Ugh, pervert, was the thought of the females in the audience, then they hear the speaker continue.

Oversimplified: It was Christmas Eve with a blizzard outside when Washington heard the Hessian defenses were down and he decided to attack. He made a perilous crossing of the icy Delaware River with 2,400 men and marched nine miles to Trenton, where he caught the Hessian forces completely off-guard. After a short, but fierce battle the Hessian surrendered in droves. It was a much-needed victory that sent a clear message, not only to the British, but to Americans across the colonies; the war was far from lost.

The audience sees the Delaware river which one of the horses fell from the boat which made them sorry for the horse, then they would see the Hessian mercenaries surrendering to the continental army, and lastly they would see the painting about the crossing of the Delaware River, then they hear the speaker continue.

Oversimplified: General Cornwallis led the British forces south to counter-attack the Americans, but in a series of battles, Washington's defensive positioning and flanking maneuvers defeated the British three times in ten days, and the British decided to abandon Southern New Jersey for the rest of the winter.

Oversimplified: Washington finally set up a winter camp in Morristown, but for the Americans, there was much less partying then the British. Elsewhere, the British had taken Newport, Rhode Island because it was a good naval base. In the South, they failed to take Charleston, South Carolina, which left British loyalists unsupported and vulnerable to more harassment, and even mass expulsion.