Oversimplified: The Napoleonic Wars part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own both Arknights and the video

Warning: This chapter contains the continuation of the war so will contain things such as death, destruction, and many more.

I then started the second part of The Napoleonic Wars and the video started with a sponsor called Honey, then after the sponsor is finished the video started with Oversimplified speaking.

Part 2

Oversimplified: After the third and fourth Coalition wars, Napoleon had decisively defeated all three of his main rivals on the continent, and he was now undoubtedly the master of Europe. After the Battle of Friedland, his enemy sued for peace and they all met on a raft on a river for negotiations.

Scene shows the French and Russian armies along with their leaders on a raft in the middle of the lake with them are their advisors on their boats.

Oversimplified: They had been fighting for the past four years, but now, Napoleon and Alexander surprisingly got along like a house on fire. They laughed together. They chatted long into the night. They kissed.

Wait what, says Amiya as she was weirded out.

Isn't that a bit too much, asks Blemishine.

Uh not exactly, back then when European monarchies were in power, they kissed as a formal way of greeting each other, today world leaders just do a handshake as a form of greeting.

This relieved those from Terra especially the nobles as they thought it was that kind of kiss, then they hear Oversimplified continue speaking.

Oversimplified: The two had a lot of mutual respect, and Napoleon even told his wife that "if Alexander were a woman, I would make him my mistress."

Camera zooms to Napoleon and his wife as the room is silent, before Josephine broke the silence.

Josephine: Kind of a weird thing to say to your wife, Napoleon.

I agree with the wife, it is kind of weird thing for her husband to say things like that, says Whislash.

I agree, says her niece Nearl.

Me too, says her second niece Blemishine.

Oversimplified: In the end, they came to an amicable agreement. Russia would lose barely any land. And in return, they'd joined France against the UK and invade Sweden. Win-win.

Scene then shows Napoleon with extremely happy expression as the Russian Tsar gifted Napoleon with an Adidas tracksuit and then zooms to see Frederick William III as he was completely sidelined.

Oversimplified: On the other hand, Frederick William III was sidelined and Prussia lost an enormous amount of territory to French client states. Only the UK remained as the last major threat to Napoleon. And they continued to be a big thorn in his side, constantly funding his enemies and using their powerful navy to wreak havoc on French trade and overseas colonies. But what could Napoleon do? The British were safe across the channel. Well, he said

Napoleon: If I can't fight you with guns, I'll fight you with money."

I wonder how that will pay out, says Closure and the others agree with her, then they hear the speaker continue.

Oversimplified: Earlier in 1806, Napoleon had announced the Continental System, a total shut off of the UK from continental trade. No one in Europe was to trade with Britain, and Napoleon hoped that by hitting their economy, he could force them to negotiate. The British economy did take a hit, and they responded in their typical fashion by going to Copenhagen and blowing a bunch of stuff up.