Intermission + reuniting with Ace

Disclaimer: I don't own Arknights

Warning: This chapter will contain things like racism and discrimination.

After the latest video was finished, everyone from Terra got up and decided to take a break after learning about the latter years of the 18th century from the male's world and they decided to talk to each other Talulah decided to talk to Alina and Kal'tsit decided to talk to Theresa.

With Alina and Talulah

Alina and Talulah were in a bar and the 2 decided to drink while talking after learning that the bar owner does not discriminate much to the delight of the Reunion leader.

How have you been doing Alina?

I have been good Talulah although I am disappointed that you chose violence the very thing that is against our principles of Reunion, says Alina.

Talulah sighed at this and spoke back.

I know that Alina, but I wasn't in control and I hated at what I saw.

I know that Talulah, but when he showed me on what you become regardless of what you had become, I was hurt at the fact that you chose violence, but now since you're free from his possession and being cured from Oripathy you can make things right and have the organization merge with Rhodes Island as they are the only that can give our organization a safe haven.

Talulah thought about and responded.

I understand Alina, I will talk to the organization.

Alina smiled at this knowing that Talulah is willing to make it up from her mistakes.

With Kal'tsit and Theresa

At an another area of the bar Kal'tsit and Theresa talked.

Your majesty.

Theresa raised her hand telling her to stop talking and Theresa spoke back to her in a soft, gentle tone.

I am no longer a queen Kal'tsit, I am now just a resident in this domain and I am also his attaché as well as Alina as she is also an attaché.

Frowning at this Kal'tsit argued.

I don't understand why can't you come back and become a ruler again?

Theresa expected this from her and responded to her.

I already made my choice to sacrifice myself to reunite the Sarkaz in Kazdel so they can unite and my plan worked and although I am no longer able to return to our world, I am happy about my new life here.

Kal'tsit could sense that she isn't lying and she nodded her head as she can't do anything other then to accept it.

Back in the theater

My Pov

As me and Ace talked to each other sharing stories both good and bad and also sometimes funny, we both laughed as we had a comradery, then suddenly both me and the Rhodes Island operator hears the door make a sound and we both knew that they are about to return, so I told Ace to hide and I would tell him when he should announce to himself and he nodded his head as he got up and returned to his hiding place and just in time too.

I then saw the door opened and I saw the Terran people coming in and they got seated and I then spoke.

Well then welcome back, I hoped you had a good break?

They nodded their head and Lappland being the battle hungry lupo that she is decided to ask me all excited.

So what are we seeing next I hope it's a battlefield?!

Texas sighed at Lappland's crazed desire for fighting and it wasn't just her the Rhodes Island members especially Kal'tsit sighed at this, knowing that Lappland had a desire for fighting and I answered her.

You're going to see an another two part video, and it is about another war, but in the European continent.

Lappland and other battle crazed people are elated about this, but I decided to interject.

But before we start, Ace you can come out from your hiding place.

Blaze widened her eyes as she is in thought.

Teacher Ace is here?

Ace? was the thought of the rest of the Rhodes Island members especially Kal'tsit and Amiya.

W and Ines from reunion was just as surprised.

Just then laughter came from one of the dark areas of the theater and the person stepped out from the shadows and Ace who was hiding spoke.

Ace: It has been a long time my fellow Rhodes Island operators!

Rhodes Island, Blaze, W, and Ines are in shock.

Blaze who is crying at the moment got up and ran to her teacher.

Blaze: Teacher!

Blaze then hugged Ace, as the Rhodes Island operator hugs his student back and he spoke.

Ace: Hey there Blaze how have you been doing?

Blaze answered Ace.

I'm good.

Then both teacher and student went to sit down.

I smiled at the reunion between teacher and student, then I turned on the theater screen and started the next video as the video starts.