Oversimplified: The French Revolution part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Arknights, the images, and the video as they are owned by their original owners.

Warning: This chapter will contain things like that one specific pamphlet in the video, introducing an infamous French person that goes by Robespierre, some people being killed, some bad words, and other things.

(Video is owned by Oversimplified)

Before I started on the French Revolution, Closure asked me what's next.

Closure: Um, what are we going to see next?

I decided to answer her.

You are going to see another revolution across the pond from North America to mainland Europe and the next video has to do with Gaul's counterpart France and they had their own revolution as the result of the combination of their involvement during the American Revolution and their king Louis XVI excessive spending on extravagant things along with other reasons such as the nobility.

The people from Terra are wondering how bad it was to cause the revolution, I then started the video.

The video started with a sponsorship about protecting your servers from hackers, malware, and etc along with merch. The scene then starts with the nobility in a royal wedding with the banner saying "The Royal Wedding Prince Louis Capet Marie Antoinette" then the camera zooms in one group of nobles with one of them starting up a joke

Noble #1: So I said to the Marquis de la Foofayette. What do you think I am? Some dirty peasant? I've never worked a day in my life!

Nobles: laughing at the joke

That was just plain insulting and rude, says Nian with the others agreeing with her then they hear the speaker continue.

The scene then zooms out and in comes Prince Louis and archduchess Marie Antoinette with one of the other nobles also speaking

Noble #2: Wow, that Marie Antoinette sure is pretty.

Noble #3: Sure is. Wouldn't want to be Prince Louis though. That's gonna be a lot of responsibility when he becomes king.

Noble #4: Especially since France is in financial ruin!

Noble #1: Quite!

The camera zooms in again and in comes King Louis XV.

King Louis XV: Thank you one and all for attending the royal marriage of my grandson, the future King of France to the archduchess of Austria. Now for the very awkward, yet historically accurate part of the ceremony, where we all watch them get into bed together.

Wait what, says W very confused.

It wasn't just her, but the others in the audience were also confused at this.

Then the scene then takes to prince Louis and archduchess Marie Antoinette in bed together as the nobles cheered at this.

Louis XV: Alright, now that's out of the way, let's leave the royal couple to it.

Then Louis XV gets close to his grandson and threatens him in a menacing tone.

Louis XV: You better give us an heir you fat, ill-bred. boy.

Then Louis XV leaves, but not before turning off the lights.

Louis XV: Nighty-night.

The lights turns off and the Louis XV closes the door leaving Louis XVI and Marie Antionette alone.