chapter 14

"thank you for letting me stay here, bray." i smile at him. he smiles back and places a blanket next to me. i was sitting on the edge of his bed with my hands on my lap. this was the first time i've ever seen his bedroom. it was nice. there was a gaming set up at the end of his bed and posters everywhere.

"you can use my bathroom if you need to." he tells me. i look over to the door in his room which was obviously the bathroom. how rich was he? "thanks.." i mumble. he nods and sits down next to me, gently reaching for my arm. he pulls my shirt sleeve up to take a look. his face flinched a bit.

"the bleeding stopped which is good but it's bruising badly." his fingers trace the indents gently. it didn't really hurt as much anymore. brady reaches into his nightstand and grabs a box of bandages out. "do you seriously just keep those in there?" i ask. he chuckles and shrugs. "you never know."

he carefully places it over my arm and ties to up. "are you sure your parents are okay with me staying here?" i ask again. "yeah of course. they said you can stay for as long as you want." "did you tell them why?" he shakes his head. "no. not unless you want me too..?" my eyes met his. "not yet.. please." "alright.. but you need to tell someone, el."

i look away and don't answer. he was right. i quickly change the subject. "so do you think gracie and dylan are gonna end up together?" he looks at me a bit concerned. obviously he knew i was trying to get away from the previous conversation. "oh hell yeah. do you see the way they are when they're together? i'd be surprised if he doesn't make a move by the start of next week."

i laugh. for the first time today. i laughed. bradys eyes softened and his smile increased. "honestly dylan needs to stop dating sloppy bitches.. gracie would definitely be a upgrade." "thats true." he chuckles.

i fiddle with the necklace on my neck and look up at him. he was studying my freckles. "are you hungry?" he asks. to be fair, i was.. but i really wasn't in the mood to eat so i lie and shake my head. he nods. "hey brady did you take m-" a boy storms into his room and looks at us.

he was literally identical to brady. my eye's brows rise at the sight of two of them. my head looks at brady, then at the boy, then back at brady. "oh shit sorry.. didn't know you had.. company.. over.." he says and leans on the door frame, smirking at us.

"gross connor! what do you want?" he asks. "do you have my pc mic?" connor says. he nods and gets up to grab it. "can you knock next time, please." he shoves the mic into his chest. "damn whatever.. is this lilah?" he smiles at me. i wave as brady sits down next to me again. "yeah. this is connor, el." he says. i smile at him.

"hey." connor says. "how come she's over?" "oh um she's staying with us for a couple days." connor raises a eyebrow. "is she like.. your girlfriend now?" "no! bro get out!" brady shakes his head at him. the other twin raises his hands in defence. "sorry for being curious.. damn." i giggle a bit.

"so why is she staying?" me and brady pause, looking at each other. i quickly jump into the conversation. "my house flooded!" "oh shit, i'm sorry. where's your brother staying?" "um i'm not sure.. i think at tristans?" he nods and begins to leave. "nice meeting you, lilah." i smile at him as he shuts the door.

brady turns to me. "sorry about him." i shake my head. "don't worry about it." "did you wanna take a shower? or just rest, i don't know." a shower sounded great right now. "yeah i kind of want to get the stains of my arms.." i mumble. he nods and stands up. "i'll grab you a towel." i thank him and stand up, grabbing my phone to check the time.

11:09am. brady walks in with a soft white towel and hands it to me. i smile. "uh by any chance do you have a hoodie or top for me to wear?" "yes of course." he searches through his closet and pulls out one, handing it to me. "thanks." he nods and sits back down on the bed.
i enter the bathroom and lock it.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

writer speaks!!
sorry for the short chapter!! no but if i saw TWO bradys in the same room i think id pass out
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!