chapter 27

brady got suspended for throwing the first punch. but thankfully it was only a 3 day suspension and detention for a month. nate and dylan had a giant argument and eventually stopped being friends.

it might of been about two weeks since me and brady kissed? not much has happened though.. he hasn't said anything and neither have i. i guess he just lost feelings or something like that.

after school had finished, brady offered lilah to let him drive her home, since he was worried it was going to ' rain ' .

the two of them sat in a comfortable silence, listening to spotify hits. thats usually what they do when they're driving. it's basically their thing.

" oh brady you missed the turn. " lilah says and looks behind her. brady continues driving forwards, ignoring her comment.

lilah looked confused as to why the boy wasn't dropping her at home, like they planned.

" brady? are you kidnapping me- " she stutter.

the boy couldn't help but chuckle a little. " im not kidnapping you, love. " he says and turns a corner.

love. she liked that nickname. every time she heard it come out of his mouth, her stomach felt fluttery

" where are we going then? " the blonde asked politely and leaned back.

" you'll see. "

" come on brady! you know i hate surprises! " she pleads.

brady shakes his head and parks into a familiar car lot. the sun was setting and the wind was harsh, yet warm.

" this place looks familiar. " she says and looks out the window. " look down there. " brady points to a sandy area.

behind the sand hill was a beach.

" wait you took me here a couple months ago. " she says and opens the door. they both jump out and walk towards the beach.

brady made sure to stand a distance behind her, trying not to look suspicious.

as the two approached the water, brady taps her on the shoulder. lilah turns to face him. he had a gentle smile on his face.

" hm? " she mumbled.

brady held his hand hovering in front of him. she looked down in confusion.

" whats that? " he shrugged.

she places her hand below his and watched as he dropped something into her palm. as she examines it closer, she realised it was a beautiful star necklace. in silver, her favourite.

" oh brady- " she was memorised.

" do you like it? " he asked.

lilah looked up at him and nodded. " i love it. thank you.. "

he gently took it out of her hands and stepped behind her. he brushed his hands over her neck, pushing the hair out of the way before placing the silver jewellery around her neck.

" lilah.. " he mumbled. she turned to face him.

" yes brady? " his heart fluttered at her saying his name.

" i want you to be mine? " he mumbled, cupping her cheek.

lilah had been waiting for this moment for weeks.

" what? " she mumbled.

" i can't stand being around you and knowing that i don't have you to myself. i want my hands to be the only ones holding yours. and i want to be able to kiss you in public. "

she wanted to crawl into his arms and stay there.

" i would like that alot, bray. "

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

writer speaks!!
well happy new years pookies. you can stop hating me now

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!