chapter 26

" wait so let me get this straight.. you hated each him for a all of 4 days.. refused to talk to him or even look at him.. " she pauses and tucks a hair behind her ears.

" and then you kissed him? this shit doesn't make sense. " i shrug and bite on a carrot.

" he kissed me! it's not like i had a choice or anything.. " that was a lie and we both knew it. she raised an eyebrow and tilted her head.

" you are such a liar. you loved it. " i bite back my smile but it doesn't really work. she can still see through me.

" oh bradys coming up to us now. " gracie tells me. i turn around to face him. " thats connor, not brady. " he gives me a warm smile.

" well sorry i can't fucking tell the difference between them. jesus. " gracie says sarcastically. we both chuckle.

" hey connor.. are you okay? " i stand up, being face to face with him. he nods.

" um so.. before you yell.. just remember that he's still your friend! " he tells me and awkwardly places a hand in his pocket. i narrowed my eyes.

" what? what are you on about. "

he sighs.

" nathan.. may or may not have told everyone you both are dating and- " i cut him off.

" HUH? "

" wait theres an and! " gracie giggles to herself. i look at her and then back at connor.

" -anddd.. brady found out now they're both in the principals office with bloody noses.. " my eyes widen and i practically faint. two guys fighting over me? now what the fuck.

i stormed into the office. the older lady looked at me weirdly. " can i help you, darling? " my eyes search around the office for him. " um, i'm looking for nathan reid? " the older lady laughed and smirked.

" you must be what caused this whole thing? " she says, examining me. i stood there awkwardly. " hm? what.. how did yo- "

" your boyfriend told me what happened. " she cuts me off and continues typing away on her computer.

" he's not my boyfriend.. "

she looks up and tilts her head.

" i think you need to tell him that. he's crazy about you. i can feel it. " she tells me before pointing to the hallway they were sitting in.

" thanks.. " i mumbled and walk towards the two of them.

they both were sitting on a bench with a great distance between them. nate had a snarky look on his face. his nose and eyes were covered in bruises and blood. bradys head was down while he had a tissue pressed against his nose. there was a small cut above his eyebrow.

i took a seat in between them. the air around us changed. bradys chest was rising heavily while his knew was bouncing. i saw his fists marked with nates blood.

" wanna tell me what happened? " i asked, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.
brady shook his head without making eye contact.

" this dumbass over here punched me! " i quickly cut nathans sentence off.

" last time i checked, nathan.. i wasn't talking to you. " my eyes narrow and he looks away in embarrassment. he mutters something but i don't hear it.

" bray? " he looked up at me. his eyes softened. his eyes were shifting between my eyes to my lips. brady straightened his posture and sighed.

" nathan was saying stuff.. " he paused. " saying stuff? " i asked.

he nodded. " like what? " i asked confused.

" listen, el.. i don't think its best if you- " i cut him off. " tell me, brady. " he looked hesitant for a moment.

" he told everyone that you and him had.. um.. " my eyes narrowed. " at the party the other night.. and that you only lasted a minute before backing out.. " i heard nate swallow.

my knuckles were clenching hard. brady shifted towards me once he saw my eyes turning glossy. he placed his hand on my knee and turned my face to look at him. he cupped my cheek and pushed my hair behind my ears.

" just ignore him, please. " he begged. i shook my head and stood up, standing in front of Nathan. his head was in his hands.

he looked up slowly and awkwardly smiled. " heyy.. el.. " thank god his legs were spread. this made it easier for me. i lifted my foot and kicked him in the balls, then slapped him in the face.

he fell to floor in pain, groaning loudly. i fixed my hair and turned to brady. his jaw was open wide and his lips were curved into a smile.

" ready to go? " i smiled at him. he stood up, and nodded about 6 times.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

writer speaks!!
literally stop attacking me plz. i updated 😞

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!