Mafia Valt Aoi x Cold/Cute Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555. As I have said before, I don't really know much about mafia stuff, so sorry if it's a bit vague.

(Y/N) was known as the cutest girl at her school. Boys would try their best to charm her into liking them. But (Y/N) just wasn't interested. She was cold to everyone, including her own family.

However, that didn't mean that (Y/N) didn't have friends. Years ago, she had been friends with the Beigoma Academy Beyclub. However, she didn't see them much nowadays because they were all busy doing their own stuff.

So that was why (Y/N) was surprised when one day her door was knocked and she opened it to find Valt.

"Valt?" she asked. "I didn't know that you were back in Japan."

"Yeah," said Valt. "I have a tournament coming up here, so I will be in Japan for a while. Won't that be great?"

(Y/N) smiled for the first time in a long time. "Yeah, that will be nice."

(Y/N) couldn't explain it, but having Valt around always made her happier. Valt brought out her softer side. She had been thoroughly dismayed when Valt had moved to Spain. So she was glad that Valt was back, even if it was only temporary.

(Y/N)'s POV

I impatiently looked at the clock. I knew that looking at the clock won't make time go any faster, but I just feel so impatient. I want school to be over so that I could hang out with Valt.

"Miss (L/N)!" called my teacher's voice. I jumped in my seat.

"Why weren't you paying attention?" asked my teacher disapprovingly.

I had nothing to say, so I just sat there with my mouth open. Long story short, I was kept after class.

My mood wasn't improved further when two boys tried to flirt with me. I got so fed up with them that I punched both of them.

When I went out of school, I went on my way to Valt's house. I couldn't wait to tell him all about what had happened. That is, until I came face-to-face with a young man.

I rolled my eyes. "Go away," I said coldly.
"I am not having a good day."

Just then, the man gave me an eerie grin. "My my, aren't you a pretty thing."

I didn't like the sound of that. I tried to move away, but he grabbed my shoulders. "Don't be scared, pretty lady," said the man. "Just come with me."

"Hey!" I heard Valt call. "You can't touch (Y/N) like that!"

I saw a very angry Valt glaring at the man. The man laughed.

"What are you going to do about it? There's no way you could possibly..."

Just then, I saw Valt do something I had never thought I would see him do. He pulled out a gun. Where the heck did he get a gun from?

The man also seemed shocked. "You have a gun?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm from a mafia," said Valt. "If you don't let the girl go, I will make you regret it."

Before you could say, "Rush Launch!" the man was already running in the other direction. Valt put his gun down.

"Is it true?" I asked. "Are you really part of a mafia?"

"Er... Yeah," said Valt, looking guilty. "I wasn't really going to shoot that guy. I was just trying to scare him into leaving you alone."

"Well, thanks for saving me," I said.

"Actually, there's another reason why I saved you," said Valt.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I... I have a crush on you," muttered Valt.

I felt my cheeks blush red. "I... I have a crush on you too."

Valt and I looked at each other for a long time before slowly smiling at each other. "(Y/N), shall we go out somewhere?" asked Valt.

"Sure," I said. "As long as you don't pull out that gun."

"Deal," said Valt.