Free De La Hoya x Sister Reader

Requested by MiaKurenai_2009. Hope that you like it. I think that it's cute that you consider Free as your brother in the Beyblade Burst universe.

Very few people knew that Free De La Hoya had a younger sister. Mostly because Free kept her a total secret.

Free and (Y/N)'s parents passed away when Free was three and (Y/N) was one. Since then, Free had made it his life's mission to make (Y/N) happy.

A few years later, Free and (Y/N) got adopted. They ended up having an adoptive cousin/older sister figure. Her name was Kristina Kuroda.

(Y/N) looked up to Free. To her, he was the best person in the world. She wanted to be just like him.

One day, Free was going out to train. He told (Y/N) to stay at BC Sol until he returned.

(Y/N) sighed. She was rather bored. She was a Blader, but not really a good one. She didn't really enjoy being alone. Unlike her brother, she loved making friends and talking to others.

Just then, (Y/N) saw Fafnir at a Beydish. Free must have forgotten to take Fafnir with him.

(Y/N) had never been allowed to touch Fafnir before, so she thought that this could be her chance. Of course, Free would quickly return to get Fafnir once he noticed that his beyblade was missing.

(Y/N) thought that Fafnir was a really cool bey and had always wanted to try it out herself. But every time she had asked Free if she could borrow Fafnir for a while, he had always said, "No."

(Y/N) wasn't going to try and battle with Fafnir. Having spent most of her life at BC Sol, she knew enough about Beyblades to know that Fafnir wouldn't work properly for her. But it wouldn't hurt to hold Fafnir for a while...

(Y/N) fingered Fafnir for a while. She thought that Fafnir was cooler up close. She wondered how Free managed to do the spin steal move.

After a while, (Y/N) was going to place Fafnir back in the Beydish when she heard a voice call out,

"(Y/N)! What on earth are you doing with Fafnir?"

(Y/N) was so startled that she accidentally dropped Fafnir and stumbled. She turned around to see a very angry Free.

"Oh, hi big brother," she said nervously.

"I can't believe that you would do this!" said Free. "I have told you not to touch Fafnir."

"I'm sorry," said (Y/N). "I just wanted to hold Fafnir for a moment."

"Where is Fafnir?" asked Free.

(Y/N) looked into the Beydish. Fafnir wasn't there. Where was it?

Suddenly, she made a horrific discovery. She she had stumbled, she had accidentally stepped on Fafnir, and now Fafnir was cracked badly.

Free was livid. "I can't believe this!" he yelled. "How could you damage Fafnir like this?"

(Y/N) started to cry. "I'm sorry," she sniffed. "I didn't mean to..."

"Just get out of my sight!" said Free. "I don't want to talk to you."

(Y/N) ran out sobbing.

The other BC Sol members were looking at the siblings in shock. They had never seen Free yell at (Y/N) before.

"I say, weren't you a little harsh with (Y/N)?" asked Rantaro Kiyama. "I can't imagine ever yelling at my brother like that."

Free's anger suddenly vanished. Now he was wondering what had gotten into him. "I don't know," he said.

"Free, (Y/N) is just a curious girl," said Valt. "I understand why you would be upset, but yelling is a little bit overboard."

Free felt guilty at once. He knew that he shouldn't have yelled at (Y/N). After all, he could always get Fafnir fixed.

Without another word, Free ran outside too.

Free's POV

I have searched the whole of BC Sol and the nearby forest for the past two hours, but no (Y/N). My teammates are joining me in searching for her, but they haven't been successful either.

I felt so guilty. Who does that to their own sibling? After that whole Red Eye thing where I started it all by being unintentionally rude to Shu, I had tried to be nicer to others.

I had to think calmly. Where would (Y/N) go when upset? Just then, it hit me.

No, not literally. You don't have to call 911.

When (Y/N) and I were little, we would sneak off to the nearby ice cream shop and look at all the ice cream being served. It was rare luxury to actually have ice cream.

Well, now (Y/N) would have pocket money, so what's stopping her from getting ice cream?

No one's POV

Free had been right. (Y/N) had not wanted to be disturbed, so she sneaked over to the ice cream shop and had an ice cream. She didn't completely enjoy it though as she was still upset.

(Y/N) wasn't very pleased when Free came over. "What do you want?" she asked coldly. "Come to yell at me again?"

"No, I shouldn't have yelled at you. That was wrong of me," said Free.

"You really hurt my feelings," said (Y/N). "I know that you were upset, but you could have just told me off without yelling."

"I'm sorry," said Free. "I promise that I will never yell at you again. And I will buy you another ice cream with chocolate sauce and a cherry on top."

"Are you trying to buy my forgiveness with ice cream?" asked (Y/N).

"Well, I just wanted to do something nice..." started Free.

"If you are, it's working," said (Y/N) with a smile. "Deal."

Free looked at his sister in surprise before smiling back. "You really are a cheeky girl."