Babysitter Aiger Akabane x Innocent Naughty Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555. I must admit, I enjoyed writing this story.

Aiger's POV

If you had told me a few weeks ago that I would end up babysitting, I would have laughed in your face. But now here I am, on my way to babysit my mother's best friend's daughter.

How did it happen? Well, Mrs (L/N)'s usual babysitter is sick, so she called my Mom to ask for help. Then Mom asked me if I could babysit, since I have some experience with Naru. I agreed. I mean, how hard can babysitting be?

Mrs (L/N) put me at ease. "So you must be Aiger," she said. "I am so grateful that you have agreed to look after (Y/N)."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Oh, she's still in her room playing with her Barbie dolls. Why don't you say hello to her?"

So that's what I did. I saw a little girl around five or six years old. She was cute, with chubby cheeks and big eyes. "Hi," I said. "I'm Aiger. You're (Y/N), right?"

"Yes," said (Y/N).

"Why don't we play together?" I asked.

"Let's play House!" said (Y/N).

"Okay," I said.

Apparently, I had to be her dog! I didn't really mind barking and pretending to chase my tail (I don't actually have one, so don't get your minds in a twist), but (Y/N) actually fed me dog biscuits! I will not say what they taste like.

When I asked (Y/N) if we could play a different game, she decided to make me her pony that she could ride on! And I had to crawl across the floor with her on my back.

Soon, it was lunchtime. I had brought some sandwiches from home. I tried offering one to (Y/N), but she said that she didn't like sandwiches.

"Then what do you want?" I asked. I had expected her to ask for pizza or McDonald's. Her answer shocked me.

"I want ice-cream!"

"Ice-cream?"

(Y/N)'s mother had told me that she can't eat too much ice-cream because she would cough a lot. Besides, you should never have ice-cream for lunch.

"Sorry, you can't have ice-cream for lunch," I said. "You can have that for dessert."

"I want ice-cream! I want ice-cream! I want..."

"Why don't we have pizza? I have some pocket money."

(Y/N)'s face lit up. "Cheese!" she said.

"Cheese pizza it is," I said.

However, in the time I took to make an online delivery, that naughty little girl somehow grabbed a stepstool and tried to get the tub of ice-cream from the freezer. I ran to her. "Don't!" I called. "You'll fall..."

Too late, (Y/N) fell from the stepstool and landed on her butt. And she started crying loudly.

Oh no. I carried (Y/N) to her room and placed her on her bed. "Please don't cry," I said.

"It hurts," said (Y/N).

"Of course it hurts," I said. "You shouldn't have tried to get the ice-cream from the freezer."

(Y/N) wouldn't stop crying. I had to sooth her somehow. Ugh! Naru was never that difficult.

Just then, I had an idea. "(Y/N), do you like water?"

(Y/N) stopped crying at once. "Yes," she said.

"Then change into your swimsuit and meet me at the backyard," I said.

Later, I had the hose ready and (Y/N) was outside in her cute swimsuit.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" said (Y/N).

I started spraying her, making her squeal. "More!" she said.

It continued for a while, with me spraying (Y/N) and her running away playfully. I got wet as well, but I didn't care.

"I'm a shark!" said (Y/N).

"Get ready to be soaked!" I said. I tried to splash her again, this time with a water balloon, but she ducked in time.

But someone else got splashed. The pizza delivery guy!

"Oops," I said. (Y/N) giggled.

"Well, your pizza is ruined," said the delivery guy.

"Sorry," I said.

Still, I didn't really mind. I still had a good time with (Y/N) today.