Mental Breakdown {Chris, Nick, & Matt}

Tour happened to be a lot of things, what it wasn't was easy on the Sturniolos. On neither their bodies nor minds. Matt figured that out the hard way.

They were pre-recording videos at the moment. Making sure to have enough content scheduled for them to be able to post them each week. Throughout the expanse of their tour.

During filming was when it happened, when the weight on Matt's shoulders finally had him cracking.

Matt usually was pretty level-headed when it came to being interrupted. He had experience with it. Today however was not the case, Nick's eyes roll at their youngest brother snapping back at Chris while the other speaks.

''Do you not get it, kid? I want for Matt to speak, let him talk,'' Nick riots, hands thrown up almost animatedly while talking. The eldest's voice continuing to snip heatedly at Chris. ''Let Matt talk!''

Matt watches the scene unfold, as attentive, and watchful as ever. He's a mere bystander In it all, having not added or denied any of what's being said. He's just there, as he has been throughout the entire video. And as the blonde's gaze meets him, an accomplished little grin on thin lips he wonders. It's ambiguous to him if his brother even realizes how hypocritical that is. Or if Nick even recognizes that the eldest is keeping him from speaking as well. That it's not only Chris doing it, it's the both of them.

He doubts it, highly suspects even that Nick had never bothered to think of it that way.

Unhurriedly Matt breathes, in and out. In and out, he repeats the action. Trying to stifle the vibrant cloud of annoyance his brother's voluminous voice brings up. And instead chooses to take a moment to gather up what he'd been wanting to say. Conjuring it again to speak, only that's interrupted as well.

Why wouldn't it be when everything he ever hopes of saying is always interrupted? Why would he hope of today being any different?

It wouldn't.

''Besides Chris, you've said enough. So much even that my ears might actually fall off if -''

Matt can't do it any longer. All of his stress, pressure, and anxiety comes pouring out of him. Pooling out in front of him, it's all directed as anger. Irritation at the ones he loves. And Matt just about hates himself for it. But he's just so, so incredibly tired.

That fatigue is what has him slashing into his brother's statement,

''Oh my god, I'm done. Will you two actually just shut up, for two seconds, that's it? Two, that's all I'm asking,''

Chris snorts in response, and Nick? He should know by now that Nick doesn't get it, either. Because Nick laughs too. Probably thinking he's getting like this for the video, that it's done in jest when it's not.

''One, two,'' Nick ripostes out sarcastically. Throwing up the fingers needed to count. ''There Matt is that what you want, do you feel better now? I'm sure all your little Matt girls are going to want to edit this,''

Maybe it's his brothers condescending tone that does it, or the stress, hell, maybe it's nothing Nick even did, maybe it's him - all him. All Matt knows is that whatever it was sends him over the edge.

''No, it isn't any fucking better! I'm serious, do you guys ever stop talking or think that maybe I wanted to talk? Or is that not something that crosses your minds? Obviously, it doesn't because how the fuck do you ask me something only for you to interrupt me immediately? Is it on purpose Nick, like do you even want me to answer you? Because then you're whining when I'm not talking at all! But then this shit happens and it makes me wonder if I have anything worthwhile to say at all -''