Piece 16 (NSFW)

After the bath, Maria and I are sititng in my room. She still has her jacket and shoes on.

    "You can get comfortable." I say as I rummage through my dresser and closet to find clothes. I'm wearing a towel wrapped around my torso.

    She doesn't say anything and I can hear the thud of her shoes as they hit the floor from being kicked off. I open another drawer as sh etakes off her jacket. I turn around to look at her and she's laying on her back on my bed.

    "How are you feeling?" I ask as I pull out a pair of soft pants.

    "Disappointed." She says.

    "How come?" I ask as I slip my baggy pants on. They're not presentable but it's almost 11 o'clock at night and it's just Maria and I. She doesn't say anything. "Is it because we didn't kiss?" I ask, teasingly with a smile.

    "Yes," She says slowly. I drop my towel off my shoulders, leaving my upper torso completely exposed. She must've heard the towel hit the floor because I watched her through the mirror turning away from me, despite my back being faced to her.

    "Are you sure you don't need me to step out?" She asks.

    "Yes, I'm sure. Are you nervous?" I ask.

    "I mean, a little bit. You are naked in front of me." She says. I put on a baggy band shirt that was my dad's in his late teenager years. The shirt is from a Radiohead concert he went to.

    "I'm not naked anymore, don't worry." I say with a slight laugh and she slightly rolls over to look at me before she sits back up in bed. She smiles at me.

    "I love Radiohead." She says, "I listen to them quite often actually. That shirt looks old."

    "Loser," I accidentally say. My eyes widen in shock and I smile. "Sorry."

    "What'd you call me?" She says with a laugh.

    "That slipped out of my mouth." I laugh. Laughing together, I go turn off the light and sit next to her on the bed.

      "Aren't you cold?" She asks, looking at me. I put my head on her shoulder.

      "I'm very cold." I say, shutting my eyes. I rest my hand on her thigh. "You can warm me up though." I say and smile.

      "How?" She asks. She's not dumb, I know she got that hint. I still make her nervous.

     "Maria, do I still make you nervous?" I ask, carefully.

    "Sort of, not in the same way as earlier though."

     "So I make you nervous in a different way? Like what, Maria?" I ask teasingly. Her leg starts to bounce against the bedframe, causing a tapping noise, and she quickly stops.

      "You just," She stops to swallow. "Make me really nervous." She says. I slowly move my hand to the inside of her thigh, just slightly for her to notice it's still there. Her leg wobbles again slightly then stops.

    "Why do I make you nervous?" I ask, turning my head to meet her eyes. I feel her hand slowly move to the small of my back to my hip and resting there. She smiles at me.

     "You're feeling bold, aren't you?" She says finally realizing she doesn't have to tiptoe around me.

     I readjust on the bed and slightly pull her up towards me. We're both sitting in the middle of the bed facing each other.

     Looking at her head on, the urge to kiss her gets stronger. Her mouth slowly curls up into a smile the longer we look at each other. I can feel mine doing the same. My stomach feels like it's floating and my body starts to heat up.