Five

Adriana King pov ( Isabella's father )

"Leave." I tell Lizzy. She nods getting her clothes with a frown but leaves.

I then myself start to get ready.

After getting ready I sigh. I then go down, I see Lilly. My wife. I never really wanted to marry her, yes I did like her, but over time I got tired of her. I mean after she gave birth her body changed a bit, she's still hot but she's not fit like how she used to be.

And I'm daughter. My stupid useless daughter. She could die for all I care, but either way she's my heir, she'll be taking my place.

I wish I had a son, I was as happy to have a kid but by kid I ment son.

Isabella pov

I'm currently in my room sitting down in my bed playing with stuff animal's.

"Come in." I say as their was a knock on my door.

The door opens reavling mama. She closes the door.

She walks towards me then sits on my bed.

She then burst into tears. I look at her with confusion. I slowly walk towards her but before I can do anything she easily picks me up and puts me in her arms. She hugs me as she cries.

"M - my baby, I - I'm so so sorry. I love you." Mama cries as she hugs me, I slowly hug her back.

"I - I love you to mama?" I say making it come out as a question.

She lets me go and cups my cheeks.

"You're so so so beautiful." She says looking at me.

"Why don't me and you hang out today, mh? We could go out in the city." Mama says as I think about it then nod. She smiles wiping her tears.

"Ok, let's get ready."

/ / /

"Where do you go when you go out?" Mama ask.

"I just hang out with my friends." I say.

"Ah, that's nice." I nod.

"Do you want some treats?" Mama questions, my eyes lit up. I nod rapidly as she chulckes.

I look at mama to see her looking at me. Her eyes are soft gentle as they look at me. Like how a mother should look at her children...loving, caring, love, and gentleness.

"Mama..."

"Mhm."

"Do you... Do you still love me?" I questioned. She looks at me. She then cups my cheeks in her hands and she smiles.

"I've always loved you and always will no matter what. Your father...he's different, but no matter what I'll always protect you." Mama says, I see honestly I'm her eyes.

I then take a bite of my candy smiling.

"Let's go home, shall we?" She ask I nod.

We then go home as we hold hands and talk.

As we arrive at the palace we go inside. It's dark outside now.

"Isabella!" I hear papa shout, I then go to him. Once I reach him he looks at me, he then slaps me. My hand touches my cheek.

"What a disgrace!" He splats out.

Mama runs in the room. Before papa can hit me again mama shouts.

"Stop!"

"Isabella go to your room." Mama says, I obey her quickly going to my room.

Third person pov

As Isbaella ran to her room, Lilly, Isabella's mother looks at her monster of a husband with disgust and angery.

"Stop! Stop hitting Isbaella. You've been beating her?! You've hitten me, but you hit our daughter!" Lilly shouts.

"I was going to do worse tomorrow." Adrian says darkly as Lilly looks at Adrian confused and scared.

"W - what do y - you mean?" Lilly ask with fear not for her but for her daughter.

"These woman are getting old, I was gonna try something new." Adrian says as he smirks. Lilly eyes widen with realization as she understands. Her stomach tightens.

"Y - you where gonna go to - touch her." Lilly says her voice shaking. Realizing today, Isabella Is an inoccent girl. She likes to dress up, her room is like a princess pink theme, and she still plays with stuff animal's along with sleeping with them, she keeps the lights on at night to sleep, and no matter how her father does not like her she'll always love him, even her.

Adrian doesn't do anything.

Yes.

The silence was all she needed to hear was for her to know she was right.

Adrian then tries to leave but Lilly grabs his arm as she goes to the floor on her knees. Adrian looks at her on the floor, Lilly looks at him with pleading eyes.

"P - please. Please don't touch her, she's so inoccent, she's just a little girl. She's to inoccent, s - she doesn't even know how babies are made yet! Please stop beating her and don't even touch her. Do whatever you want with me, hit me j - just don't touch her." Lilly cries begging Adrian.

She doesn't care. Not too long ago she promised her daughter she'd protect her no matter what. She'd rather die painfully and slowly then to break it.

Adrian grabs Lilly by the throat and starts to hit beat her as Isabella covers her ears.

Anothor chapter.

How do you guys feel about Isabella's mom ( Lilly ) now?

Counted words: 876