Twenty - one

Hades Knight pov

I close my eyes leaning back into my chair.

Isabella sleeping, I'm currently in my office. Not to long ago we came back from Victor's palace.

My body still shaking with rage. The way that he was talking to Isabella made me furious.

He didn't even show an ounce of sadness as to his wife getting murdered, makes sense as he killed her, but why? Is it because he was beating her and Isabella and she was gonna tell?

I know I should tell Isabella, but a part of me doesn't want to. How would she react?

I look out the window hearing drops hit the window, rain. Its raining.

Getting up, i decided to go and check on Isabella.

Heading out I close the door behind me. A few minutes later I arrive at our room. Opening the door I freeze to not see Isabella.

"Isabella?" I call out.

Not gonna lie; feels like a horror movie, me calling out for the guy or girl like they gonna answer.

No answer.

My heart sinks, palms sweating.

Turning around I run.

"Find Isabella!" I shout. The guards nod and run.

/ / /

It's been two hours, the castle is big, and just in case we're looking around the castle. I have some of my other men on Victor's territory.

I walk towards the garden as I freeze.

Isabella is in front of me, smiling as she dances in the rain.

Quickly I run towards her, I smile as she speaks as I lift her up in my arms.

Spinning us around and holds onto my neck. I smile wider as she giggles.

Rain pours on us.

I then frown as I stop spinning, she looks at me with a frown, a glimpse of worry in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I thought something bad happened to you?" I said frowing.

She smiles softly. "Nothing's going to ever happen to me. I'm here, with you." She said as I grin.

'With me.' Her words run in my head.

"Let's head back in before you catch a cold." I said picking her up bride style.

As we enter back in. My men eyes snap at me.

"She's fine. One of you go get the other guards and inform them, thank you." I said as they nod bowing.

Entering our room I close the door behind me. Walking us to the bathroom I put Isabella down.

Before she can speak I pull her towards me giving her a hug.

"Please don't do that again." I whisper, begging.

"Ok." She said agreeing.

I smile breaking the hug.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, she nods smiling.

"Let's shower then change." I said as she nods.

"Go first." I added as she nods, she walks to the bathroom and said a 'thank you' Once she's in the bathroom she closes the door behind her.

I sit at the edge of the bed and wait for my turn.

'I should'vd asked her if we should not waste water.' I thought frowning.

About twenty four minutes later the door opens. I look to see Isabella walking towards me as she yawns.

"Tired darling?" I ask her she nods.

"I'm no hungry no more." She said as I nod. She not hungry because she probably tired. Makes sense.

Unless she found my secret stash.

"Go to bed while I shower. After I'm done showering I'll lay down." I said, she nods. Getting my clothes I head to the bathroom.

Turning on the hot water I strip off my clothes then I step in the shower.

About twenty minutes later I finished. I step out wrapping a towel around my waist.

I walk towards where my clothes are placed. I undue the towel. I put on boxers then a pair of shorts, grabbing the white plan t shirt I put it on me.

I then leave the bathroom. As I look in front of me I smile looking at Isabella sleeping.

I walk towards her sitting down on the bed besides her then turning off the lights.

I lay down.

Isabella hugs me. "Teddy bear." She whispers as I smile.

"Good night darling." I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

Slowly I dift to sleep.

New book cover.

Id like to thank disneydumbo for making this book cover along with some of my others. I really appreciate it.

Now id like to say I'm sorry for taking long, I didn't realize it was that long. But here you go.

Counted words: 755