Fourteen

Anoccenments! Ok so I'm going to change Isabella's look a bit. She will have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Isabella pov

I sigh, me mama and my father are in the dinning room. Sitting down eating our breakfast.

No one speaks, our cuts and bruises are covered.

"My king!" One of the royal guards says coming in.

"We have guest the-" He says but gets cut off.

"I don't care, just let them in."

The guards bows and leaves.

Ten minutes later he comes in, I don't lol but I know people are here.

"H - Hades?" My father says my eyes widen as I look at Hades. He looks at me smiling.

It's just him, no one else.

"What are you doing here?" My father ask coldly.

"Can I not come to see my fiance?"

"Yes you may." My father says with his teeth gritted.

Hades smiles then looks at me. "Isabella will be staying at mine." He says.

"No!"

"I was not asking." Hades says coldly.

"She's stays at mine or my family and myself will come here." Hades says.

My father slams his hands on the table his knuckles turing white.

"Fine, take her. You can take her now." My father says, getting up he leaves the room.

"My men are getting your stuff as we speak."  Hades says as I nod, I look at mama sadly. But she looks at me smiling.

'You'll be free.' Her eyes says as she smiles.

"Go darling, I'll be fine." She says taking a sip of her water.

"Bye mama." I say, she nods smiling.

I get up and leave with Hades.

Walking out I see a horse. "Have you ever got on a horse?" He ask me.

"No." I reply.

He smiles as I don't return it. He then frowns cupping my face in his large hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry my pretty girl. I should have I asked if you where ok with you living with me." He says.

"Pretty girl?" I say asking about the new nickname.

He smiles. "You're so beautiful, and your mine." He says as I smile.

"I'm ok with living with you." I say honestly.

I really am but my body hurts, and will mama be ok? I hope so, I really do hope so.

/ / /

Arriving at his palace we go in.

I follow him to his room.

"Would you like to sleep in my room...with me or would you like your own room?" He ask me, I think for a bit.

I think. He smells good, if we share the same bed I can just easily use his body wash too! Also he's like a big teddy bear!

"C - can I sleep with you in your room?" I ask.

"Sure pretty girl." He says as I giggle.

He walks towrds me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Are you ok my pretty girl?" He ask me, I try my best to smile.

"Yea." I lie smiling. It doesn't seem like he believes me but he lets it go which to I'm glad about.

"I know you're lying to me, but you can tell me anything." He says whispering in my ear, he then kisses my cheek.

Before he could walk away I hug him. I hug him tight.

I feel him hug me back as his arms snake around my waist, he kisses my forehead.

"Are there rules?" I ask him.

"No my pretty girl, they're no rules for you." He says as I nod.

We break the hug.

"Come." He says as he holds my hand.

I follow him to the living room.

"Isabella!" I hear Amanda shout, my eyes lit up and I go to her smiling.

"Hi." I say smiling.

"Hello darling, it looks like you'll be stuck with me since your living in this castle." She says as I giggle.

"I don't mind." I say as she laughs.

Mia jumps up in happiness. "WHERE GOING TO BE SISTERS!" She shouts as I giggle.

She then glares at Hades crossing her arms. "She's mine! Come let's go!" Mia says glaring at Hades then smiles at me.

I follow or well more like being dragged by Mia.

Going into a purple black theme room we sit on the bed.

"This is my room." Mia says as I giggle.

"Do you like my brother?" She ask.

"Wait you do! Because then why would you just marry him? You do right?" Mia ask.

"I like your brother." I say smiling as I blush.

"Ah good because he likes you too! That man wouldn't shut up!" She says as I giggle.

/ / /

I yawn.

"It's late, go to get some rest." She says as I nod.

I then walk to Hades room.

Once I arrive I don't know where my clothes are so I go to Hades closet and get a te - shirt, it's huge and his.

About ten minutes later I come out of the bathroom to see Hades on the bed reading.

I get lay next to him. He puts the books away and lays down facing me.

He gets closer wrapping his arm around me.

"Goodnight." I say yawning.

"Goodnight Isabella...I love you."

I smile at his words. "I love you too."

Anothor chapter! Here you guys go. They finally said "I love you." What do you guys think is gonna happen?

Counted words: 899