Thirteen

Isabella pov

"I - I, I chose Hades Kinght to be my future husband."

The words come out as people gasp. They all then begin to whisper. I look at the floor nervous, not sure if my father will make a scene.

"W - what?" My father ask.

"You said that H - Hades was right and that you'd want someone who was brave a - and was strong and protective. That's what I expectly want for my kingdom and m - me." I stuttred out, my anxiety raising.

Hades quicky makes his way towards me, gently placing his hand on my back. He slowly rubs my back as I begin to relax myself knowing Hades is here with me.

"A - also Hades is a King. He knows how to rule and take care of his people...I also don't mind marrying him and would love." I say whispering the last part to myself, but Hades smiles looking at me with soft eyes.

He heard me.

"A monster has our ruler! No!" A man says as I look around.

"Father, you said I can marry whoever I want." I say, he looks at me.

He smiles. "Fine." He says but the way he looks at me makes me scared.

As my father looks around, he speaks. "I did say that, Isabella will marry H - Hades." His voice gritted and when he said Hades names was filled with disgust.

He looks at me one more time and walks away.

I gaulp knowing what will happen when we arrive home.

I look down knowing people look at me with disgust.

But I don't care so I keep my head high, after all my crown must not fall.

"Love?" Hades whispers in my ear making me shiver, I look up at him to see him smirking.

"You look beautiful." He says, his face close to mine.

My breath hitches, my cheeks - I mean I must look like a tomato by now. "Y - you've already told me that too many times today." I whisper.

"I did, but I didn't tell my future fiance." He says as I smile, my eyes must be looking at him with love. I am looking at him with love.

"Are you sure you want to marr-" He tries to ask but I cut him off already knowing the full sentence.

"Yes."

He smirks, standing straight he looks around. I do too, just to see people looking at us, trying not to make it seem but they most certainly are.

He bends down to me as our faces once again dangerously close to each other.

Smirking he looks at me. "Good, because you're mine, and I don't ever want to let you my go sweet girl." He says, his darkening his voice dangerous.

"I don't tend to leave." I whisper back, he placed a kiss on my forehead as I hear gasp.

He backs up.

Grabbing my hand i look at him confused. "I must introduce my parents and my finance to each other." He says smiling as I giggle.

Walking to their table he sits down, but before I can move to sit next to him I gasp as he grabs my waist and places me on his lab.

I look at the table to see them all smiling wildly. I mean widely.

"If you keep smiling like that your face will hurt." I say as they laugh.

I feel Hades arms wrapping around my waist, his head laying on my back as he plays with my hair.

"Someone's whipped." Mia says as I look at them confused.

"What does that mean?" I ask tilting my head a bit to the left.

"Ahhhh, you're so inoccent so cute." Mia says as I giggle.

/ / /

Arriving I walk through the door, goosebumps on my skin.

Before I can walk further I'm then smacked on the back of my pphead, falling to the ground.

"Isabella!" I hear mama shout as she runs towards me, I watch her stand in front of me protectively.

"St -stop! I - I told her to marry him to get you mad." Mama lies her voice filled with fear.

"Do not lie! She's going to mess up the family name! Do you know how hard how far I've gone just to do this. Why aren't you guys ever thankful for me. Uh!?" He says walking towards mama and punching her causing her to fall falls on the ground.

He looks at me, walking towards me as I crawl back, tears swelling in my eyes.

"Tell me Isabella, do you think it's funny getting me mad? Do you like me getting mad? Do you like being a bad horrible girl?" He shouts throwing questions at me.

I shake my head rapidly as I cry sobs leaving my mouth my hair sticking on my face from the salty tears.

My father walks to a door and yanks the door knob off and goes to the fire place which was already on.

He gets the door knob and carefully puts it in the fire but not too far to burn himself.

Once hes done, my eyes widen as he walks towrds me knowing what's he's gonna do.

I get up and try to run but the guards surround me, so I cannot run.

I turn back to see my father, his face emotionaless.

I walk backwards only to hit a chest.

He walks towards me grabbing my throat and throws me to the ground. He gets on top of me ripping of my dress off. I don't fight back, I cry. I've always cried and stayed quiet scared to move. I do want to fight back, but I can't I'm frozen.

My eyes widen my scream goes through the whole room.

I cry more as my father places the burning hot door knob on my bare skin.

About ten minutes later he does it again. The guards kept on giving him burning door knobs as he placed it on my bare body.

I cry screaming in pain, I look up to see blurry, not because of my tears but because I'm tired.

Slowly I'm surrounded by darkness.

Ok, all I want to say it thank you guys for all reading and waiting patiently for reading. Thank you all for 684 views that's means a lot. It may not seem a lot but to me it is.

Counted words: 1063