Twelve

( WARNING : Unedited )

Isabella pov

I look at myself in the mirror. I have a red dress on. The dress is red but like the color of blood. On the dress, in the rib cage it's darker then the rest of the dress. On the back of my back the dress is shaped as a v - line. The fabric is thick, the dress also has long sleeves as well.

Its beautiful indeed.

I look at my hair, it's down but they're gems. My hair brown hair is wavy.

My makeup is not too much and it's simple. I painted my lips red with red lipstick. That's it but their is marcara added. My shoes are red and with white socks.

Once I finshed touching up everything. I get up and and leave my room walking myself to the main room. ( living room ) I hear my father talking to a woman, Melody her name is. She's one of my father's whores.
Keyword: One of.

I don't understand why my father cheats, my mother is a beautiful woman. She's strong, charming. Her cooking is amazing. A man would kill to have her.

Grandma once said that mama was always wanted. Grandma said before I was born mama feel in love, she said he was gentle charming, protective...and handsome. Grandma didn't really like father, but she said; that man was more of a man then your father.

I never knew what happened to him tho.

"Isabella!" Melody - her high pitch voice rings in my ears. I look at her.

"Ah - You must be Isobel my father's been talking about!" I say smiling. Mama coughs trying to hide her laugh..

They all think that their the chosen one, it's start to almost hurt me.

Almost.

Melody's smile fades. "W - what?" She says.

"Isabella!" My father shouts. I look at him inoccently.

"I'll be back, apologize." My father says walking away.

Melody doesn't like me, as much as she looks at me nicely. She probably wants to kill me.

"Look! Just because your daddy left your mommy and is probably gonna leave you too. Does not mean you can try to get rid of me!" She says as I look at her confused.

"T- that does not make sense." I say confused.

I smile. "Its ok Melody. I don't get it, I really don't. But I'm sure...it's ok to be someone's second choice, mh, maybe even the twenty first choice!" I say smiling as mama chuckles.

"My father must have left my ma indeed, but she was always his first choice." I say coldly walking towards her. She wipes her face wiping the salty tears, and runs away.

I hear mama chulcke. "One day, you'll be a strong amazing powerful Queen, my dear beautiful daughter." Mama says I look at her.

"Well thank you, I've been trying!" I say smiling inoccently as she just laughs.

Father comes in the room. "Where's Melody?" He questions.

"You may be THE King, but you're not the only man with a manhood." Mama says as I look confused at the both of them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask softly.

"Nothing." Mama says grabbing my hand and guides my outside.

"O- oh ok." I say as mama helps me in the car.

/ / /

We've arrive." Mama says, the door opens reavling a big huge castle. People walk inside with expensive dresses and jewelery. Men go in with expensive suits.

The driver walks out walking towards me lending his hand out to me. I place my hand in his as he gentle helps me out of the car.

With my father in front of me, I'm on his left side as ma is on his right side.

Sitting down the doors open again revealing Hades and his family.

He spovl walks towards me as the rest of his family follow him.

"Isabella." He says smiling.

"Hades."

"You look beautiful." He says as I smile.

"Thank you. Someone special picked out the dress for me?" I say as his smile widens.

"Well they have good taste." He says as I nod.

"Hades, my daughter is here to pick out someone to marry. So please don't scare any of the prince." My father says.

"Why should they be scared of me. I believe you want someone who doesn't fear or is scared to marry your daughter and rule the kingdom, right?" Hades says.

My father glares at Hades then nods. "Yes, yes I do." My father says smiling.

"And I'm sure the princess would want someone strong to protect the kingdom." Hades says as I smile.

He turns to me. "Its nice seeing you. Ah and you look beautiful." He says as I smile.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I say as he smiles.

"You know now that I think of it you guys look like your matching." Amanda says as I giggle.

He has black pants and a black shirt on, he has a gold chain on, his jacket it red, the same color as my dress. He also has black gloves, and a gold color handkerchief.

 He also has black gloves, and a gold color handkerchief

Hades and his family walks away to their table.

"Who does he think he's talking to?" My father says.

"Princess Isabella!" Prince Charles says coming towards me smiling.

I smile. "Prince Charles." I say as he looks at me up and down.

"You look different, you mostly wear pink blue white and purple." He says as I nod.

Smiling I say. "I decided to change for a bit tonight."

He hums. "Well you look fine." He says winking at me.

"I've seen better." I say looking at him up and down, his smirks fades as I smile inoccently.

The other prince's come to me and introduce them self to me.

An hour has passed and none of them has caughted my eye or my attention.

"Who did you pick to be your future husband?" My father ask smiling as everyone looks at me.

I look at Hades, he looks at me confused but I see sadness in his eyes.

"I - I, I chose Hades to be my future husband."

Counted words: 1021