Eighteen

Hades Knight pov

My second man in command comes slamming my door open.

I look at him.

"You killed Adrian's men! I get it my King, I do! But what if they know it's us?" He says shouting but goes calm.

"If they know it was us, we all know they won't do anything." I say calmly.

He then looks at me closely. "Since you are her fience, they probably wouldn't think it was you." He says as I nod.

"I'm willing to kill everyone just to save Isabella. Including myself." I say honestly.

"Well, I came here for another thing." He says as I look at him for him to continue.

"Isabella is awake." He says.

Quickly getting up, I go to our room.

Closing the door behind me I look at Isabella, whom is sitting down.

"Darling, are you ok?" I ask, she look at me. My eyes soften watching her chin wobble.

"Maybe I should've stayed h - home. I - if I did, s - she wouldn't b - been fine m - maybe." She says choking on her sobs.

Walking towards her, I sit down putting her on my lap wrapping my arms around her waist.

Laying my head on her shoulder I whisper to her. "Why don't you come eat. Your mother wouldn't like to see you like this. So show me that beautiful smile and let's go down to eat." I say.

"O - ok." She says softly.

Kissing her cheek, I get up holding her, her legs wrapped around my tereso. She lays her head on my shoulder as I walk out the room.

Putting her down on the chair I pull her food closer to her.

"Mila is going to take you out and stuff. I have work, my love. But I assure you, tomorrow me and you will have the whole day together." I says smiling, I have a very good day planned out for us both.

Just so she can relax, get her head cleared out.

"Kk." She says cutly. I kiss her forehead and leave.

Going into my building I go to the meeting room.

Sitting down at the front table I look at the other people who are sitting down as well.

"You killed Adrian's men." Richard, anothor king says.

I look at him. "Is a low class rank telling a higher class rank of what I did?" I say calmly.

He gaulps. "No, no but that will add problem to us all. What do we do if Adrian finds out you killed his men." Richard says.

Hes scared. I thought.

"We all know Adrian won't do anything. He's never did anything. I'm not saying this because I think highly of myself. He might not do anything, but I have my men prepared if so." I say.

"Why did you kill his men?" Richard questions.

"He killed my Queens mother." I say as they gasp, then whispering.

"So it was true?"
"Him and a princess?"
"Killed her mother?"
"What do we do?"
"Queen?" People whisper.

They then quiet it down looking at me.

"My King, if you're saying this and this is true. That means Adrian killed his Queen, a Queen." Princess Melanie says, her eyes widening.

"Are you questioning me wrong?"

Her eyes widen. "No!" She shouts.

"And it's true, one of my men is undercover there. While the news broke out, my second in command had informed me." I saying, looking at them.

"Why would he kill her? Aren't they known as the perfect family?" Jasmine, another Queen questions.

"What if they were a perfect family outdoors, but things could always happen inside doors." A lady says, my eyes darken.

"That's true." I say.

Recognition hits me.

( Flashback )

I smile seeing Isabella walking besides me.

I frown. "Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Yes!" She says smiling.

She looks hurt.

"You're libbing my princess." I say.

"I was playing with some kids, I fell." She says smiling.

I nod deciding to leave it at their not push her any further.

( End of flashback )

( Anothor flashback )

"Oh my dear, are your hands ok?" Grandma speaks up, I look at Isabella's hands to see them wrapped.

"I - I'm ok, I had burned them. I was drinking tea. I'm a bit clumsy."

( End of flashback)

Slamming my hands on my desk, eyes darkening. I get up leaving.

Ignoring the people calling my name from behind me.

What do you think will happen?

What do you think of Hades killing Isabella's father's men?

Counted words: 751