Seven

"Well be going out." Mama says as she walks in my room. I nod.

"Your father wants you to wear this dress." Mama says. I look at the dress it's white but not pink.

"Can I wear my white hells with my white socks?" I ask, mama nods smiling. I giggle happily.

"I'll help you." Mama says as I nod.

/ / /

I look at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful darling." Mama ask as I nod.

I look at mama, I frown looking at the bruise on her lip covered with dry blood.

"It's ok darling." She says as I sigh.

"I'll be back." She says as I nod. She leaves me alone, I turn at the mirror and look at myself.

My dress is white, it looks like the color of vanilla. My shoes are white white like snow, along with my socks.

 My shoes are white white like snow, along with my socks

/ / /

"Before we leave I want you to know, be good girl. Or punishment awakens." Papa says whispering the last part but we hear.

It's a ball. Not just some place.

The door opens as we step out.

We go inside people shout at us saying hi.

Once where in we sit down.

Royal guards have their swords.

The door opened people gasping I look to see Hades and his family along with some of his gaurds. He looks around his eyes harden. His eyes then land on me as they soften.

Music plays. Hades walks towards us. People watching.

"May I dance with you, princess?" Hades ask as people ask.

"Uh - yea." I say, I get up. We walk farther from my family onto the dance floor. I wrap my arms around neck as he puts his hands on my lips.

People begin to dance and talk.

"You look beautiful." He whispers.

"You don't look bad yourself my King." I say, he growl's, laying his head on my neck.

I feel him breath my sent.

"Please call my Hades. No matter what you'll always call me Hades, and my lord. You smell so good." He says as I look at him. He spins me once I'm in his arms he grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer leaving air to breath between us.

His suit is black all black. He has some silver necklace.

 He has some silver necklace

"I think your testing me." He says as I look at him confused.

"Your dress it's beautiful on you." He says as I smirk.

I lean closer toerss him, I look at his eyes then his lips and back at his eyes. My lips brush on his lips from how close we are.

"Would you like to see whats under? Then I'm sure you'd say it's more teasing to then see what even under that." I whisper, his eyes darken.

"Are you daring me?" He ask smirking.

"Yes." I breathe out, he lays his hand on my face. His fingerstips brushing my lips.

"Do not tease me in front of these people because I will show everyone who's you are." He says.

"You're not as inoccent as people say." He says.

I smile looking at him inoccently, my big eyes doe looking up at him. "What do you mean?" I ask, his growl's as eyes widen darken more.

By then the song then finishes, he grabs my hand in his large one. He then walks me to my parents. His hand laying on my waist.
Once we reach them my father looks towards us.

"I suggest you take your filthy hands of my hand." Her father says, Hades doesn't.

"Whom the same hands that have killed many people ruthlessly." Prince Charles says.

"Do not speak to us like that!" Hades father shouts.

"And one day I might get your blood on my hands." Hades says looking at Prince Charles.

"That's enough!" My mother shouts mad. My eyes widen.

"He's not touching her inopporapity. So please leave it. Hades I'm trusting you won't hurt her if she's by you. Prince Charles and Hades please stop fighting or I swear you won't be able to step a foot near the princess." Mom says.

"What?!" Charles shouts.

Hades keep quiet.

"B-" Charles tries to say but mom cuts him off.

"No buts!" She shouts.

"Darling sit down please." Mama says as I nod.

"I'd like to get to know her more." Mia says.

"Go ahead darling." Mama says as I nod and walk towards Mia and her family. We then walk towards their table.

"You look beautiful!" Mia says as I giggle.

"You too!" I say looking at her black dress. It's not my type of clothing but it's beautiful.

"I'm sorry about my father." I say.

"Don't worry about it sweetie." Hades parents say.

/ / /

I cry covering my hear.

Father and mama are fighting. Mama told me to come in my room and clock the doors and to not open them until she comes to me.

'Mama will be ok.' I thought.

Here you guys go! Their might be some mistakes because I didn't edit and I'm too lazy.

Counted words: 840