Sixteen

Hades Knight pov

"Umm..." My sister Mia says pausing as she thinks.

"Ah what's your favourite color?" She ask, we all know but she's probably going to ask simple easy questions.

"Pink." Lilly says smiling, my eyes soften at her.

"Whats your favorite food?" Mama ask her.

Lilly thinks and it's adorable. "I don't think I have a favorite food." She answers.

"Ok...what's your favorite dessert?" Mia ask.

"Those soft sugar cookies!" She answer happily as her eyes light up.

"Quick weird question. If you got married where would you want it to be held?" Grandma ask her, I look at her weirdly.

I know whats she's doing.

Lilly being an inoccent girl and not thinking much of it answer's. "At a church, I don't want it to be to big."

Noted.

"Ok then, how is it living with your parents?"  Papa questions, I watch Lilly tence. Looking around my parents notice as they look at her closely and suspicious.

"Um..." She pauses smile, but her smile doesn't reach to her eyes like they usually do.

She's faking it.

"I guess it's ok." Lie.

She's not very good at lying, I can read her like a book.

I must say she's kind of good at lying but not good enough to fool me nor my family.

She's never talked about her parents, well her mom yes but father. Never.

Clearing my throat I decide to ask a question. "What are your parents like?" I ask.

She looks at me. I countine. "They must act different with you. They hate us, yet with us they don't show much affection when we're around you." Her body tences at my words.

Something up, I know.

"I don't know my father he doesn't like to seem work. I guess he acts tough around others, but really he's a big softly." Lie, anothor lie again.

We slowly watch as she looks down fegieting with her fingers.

Looking at her body I then notice something. She's sitting down not too hard. I can tell she's trying to not use to much of her weight. Most people don't add to much pressure to their body when they're hurt.

My father seems to notice as he questions her. "Lilly, are you hurt?"

Lilly's eyes widen. "N - no." Again anothor lie.

I hate when people lie to me, yet I cannot seem to get mad at her.

"You're lying." Mama says as Lilly gaulps.

She looks down, my eyes soften as I hear her sniffle.

Getting up from my seat and walking towards her I sit down next to her.

Gentle I lift her face. I sigh looking at some tears rolling down her eyes.

"What's wrong my pretty girl?" I ask softly.

She shakes her head rapidly.

Sighing I lift her body and bring her on my lap.

Gently laying her head on my chest I kiss her forehead.

Mia comes towards us.

"What's wrong?" She ask softly.

Out of no where Mia's eyes darken.

"What's that?" She ask darkly.

I look to see what she's looking at. My eyes darken.

Lilly's off shoulder long sleeve goes down a bet showing a burn mark, it's a bit blue and purple.

"Uh?" Lilly ask confused.

She looks down her eyes widen pulling her shirt up more.

"N - nothing." She says.

Gently grabbing her, I take us to our room.

Locking the door and closing it behind us I put her on the bed.

Lilly doesn't look at me, she looks down.

"Lilly." I whisper softly, she sniffles.

Sighing I walk towards her slowly.

"You know I'll never hurt you right?" I say, I watch her nod.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I ask her, I sit on the bed and pull her on my lap.

She shakes her head crying.

"You can tell me." I say softly.

"I - I'll get in trouble." She says.

"I promise you won't, I won't let anything happen to you." I assure her and I mean it.

She get's up taking off her off shoulder long sleeve. Stripping from her other clothes but her bra and undergarments stay on.

My eyes darken seeing the scares bruises and burns and whip marks on her soft skin.

Lilly looks down in shame. Slowly standing up I hug her.

"It's ok, I got you." I say she then sobs in my arms.

"Who did this to you?" I ask her.

"M - my f - father." She stutters as my eyes darken.

Pulling her closer to me I kiss her forehead.

"It's ok, no one is going to hurt you anymore."

Slamming my hands on my desk I sigh.

Lilly's in our room sleeping.

I look up suddenly hearing a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say loud enough for them to hear.

The door opens reavling one of my men, David. He bows then stands up straight.

"We've got one of our to sneak into Lilly's father palace. He'll be undercover as one of his gaurds as you requested."

I smirk. "Good."

What do you think is gonna happen?

What is he planning?

Counted words: 851