Chapter 11

Jimin turned back to her , Haeun was asleep " You're my wife.....the person I'll be spending the rest of my life but why are you not like other women whom I can control....I could read their mind just by a glace....I don't feel this way with them . So vulnerable , like my soul is showing you everything that my heart feels....why do you make me feel this way...? "

He looked at her face as a smile graced over his lips unknowingly , that little pout....long lashed....rosy cheek , nothing like those women he used to find beautiful . ' Did she change the ideal beauty for me? Nah..' he sat up and glanced at her ' What the hell am I thinking? This shorty isn't beautiful , huh...there was probably something else too in that medicine ' he narrowed his eyes at her ' she looks like a baby but she....how is so skilled ' Jimin glared at her ' Damn it !! It must be a usual thing with the first consort '

----------------------------------------------

A few hours ago when the guest left .
Jungkook sighed tiredly " Finally everyone left " he smirked " right now princess must be in a fierce battle with the second consort " He turned to Yoongi who's expression were dark and gazing at him with his cold eyes " Hyung , are you mad? " Yoongi huffed and looked away from him . His eyes fell on the man that was walking towards them , he moved forward to him . Jungkook also looked at the young man " What are you doing here? "

' Did that Chaewon again sended someone to cause trouble ' Yoongi glared at the man infront of him .

" I just to meet the third princess " the man said as he glanced towards the north palace's entrance .

" Do you have a wedding invitation? "

The man glanced at the decoration
' yes...wedding..' he shook his head
" But Let me her , I'm a close friend of third princess "

Yoongi's eyes darken " Close friend? I can't let you in . Third princess is with her beloved second consort right now "

The man looked at him and glanced back at the entrance of the palace . Jungkook coughed and leaned closer to Yoongi " Hyung calm down , Look at him . He seems to be from a noble family , we shouldn't offend him "
Yoongi looked at the man , he looked like a prince . So handsome....so elegant...
' Princess you sure do know where to find these handsome men for yourself '

" Atleast..." the man took out a letter and gave it to Yoongi "....can you give this letter to her? "

Yoongi took the letter " Okay , you should go back now . It's quite late "

The man looked back at entrance
' In the past you would always stand here waiting for me.....time really have changed '

he turned leave but Jungkook stopped him " Um...what's your name ? "

" Kim taehyung " and he turned around and left , Yoongi glanced down at the letter and Jungkook glanced back at the palace .

" I've been beside the third princess for the past five years but I haven't seen a man so handsome hyung " he said smiling looking at the back of taehyung , Yoongi's eyes darken as he glared at taehyung .

-------------------------------------------------

Jimin sat up on the bed , when did he fell asleep? He glanced on her side , she left .

[ so there would be two servants under jimin , whose name would be Blue and grey . I don't why but that's what came to my mind , korean names are tough ]

" Blue !! " the young boy rushed inside and smiled at him " Where's the princess? "

" princess went out the palace hyung "