Chapter 32

" If we want to defeat the Zeveri Army , we must first recover the territories we lost to them " Iseul said as she showed Haeun the territories they had lost to the Zaveri Army .

" A few days ago we had received a news , that General Chi had recovered one of the territories and are currently stationed there . We would be sending troops tomorrow to r.." Yoongi stopped when he noticed Haeun frowning at the map " What is it? "

" Can you show me the territory she recovered? " Iseul showed her and her frown deepen " I don't think only some troops would be enough , we have to leave today " Yoongi frowned and looked at the map " Why? "

" This area is surrounded by the Zaveri Army , how was she able to gain control over it so easily? Doesn't it seem like a trap? " Iseul nodded and immediately left to prepare for departure .

-------------------------------------------------

Inside the Imperial Palace of Zaveri , the chamber was filled with groans . A woman sat on the bed looked at the guy who was the floor writhing and begging for her to touch him . He had refused her and now begging infront of her .

She looked up when her General entered and frowned " What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy? "

" It's urgent Your mejesty , The spies have send reports , stating the Kang Iseul is leading an army of 1,000,000 "

She frowned as she got of the bed and glared at her General " How did they manage to get more troops? Didn't we kill many soldiers? How can they get ready for battle so soon? "

" We recieved the news that the Third princess of Ilania Kim Haeun is backing the Kang family , and will be supervising the battle " The empress smirked as her eyes shone with interest " So that Chaewon has been disposed after a defeat? I must say the empress of Ilania is quite ruthless . Anyways this Haeun , isn't she the one who wanted to rebuild the trade route with us? A royal who works with the merchants , let's see what's sp special in her that the empress of Ilania send her here "

---------------------------------------------------

" Thankyou so much Third princess and Commander Kang , if you hadn't come with more troops , we would have been ambused by the Zaveri Army " General Chi said as she bowed to them and Haeun rolled her eyes .

' There wouldn't have been any need for it had you used your brain before celebrating for victory '

When they had reached there , the Zaveri Army was surrounding them . General Chi was struggling in the battle with her troops , at the battle Yoongi killed many soldiers of the Zaveri Army .
He took the lead and broke the Army defence and leading the troops to attack the Zaveri Army to retrieve other territories . Because of this everyone agreed to lead the troops and those who were reluctant became willing when Haeun looked at them with a sweet....very sweet smile .

As for Haeun....well as someone from the mordern world who saw so many corpses and bloodshed for the first time in life , she was puking even after the battle .

Yoongi looked at Haeun who was sighing and again while smelling the fragrace from the flowers she made him bought for her " Are you okay now? "

Haeun smiled as she looked at Yoongi
" Congrats , it won't be long before you become a General and I will also work hard to get used to this , I promise next time I won't stop in the middle " and she looked as she frowned .

" Don't blame yourself for it , had you not told us to prepare for the battle we would've lost many troops . Besides you grew up in a palace , I was different...I'm used to this.." Haeun looked at Yoongi and saw him smiling " When I was a kid , because I couldn't find food I used to go to hunt for small animals . One time I was surrounded by somewolfs , and I thought I could fight them . But I got injured pretty badly , I thought I was going to die . But at that moment my master saved me " Haeun looked at him curiously.