Chapter 33

" Scholar Yun , thankyou for telling me this but it's too late , things have gone too far....it can't be the same like before . To be honest.." Chaewon said as she looked towards the imperial palace .

" In my mother's heart , there's no place for love . All she wants is power , she can even use her daughter for her scheme .
My father....wasn't he her childhood sweetheart? He loved her and devoted himself to her , he was kind to every man that entered the Harem . He was a kind emperor but did that didn't bring him even a bit of love . And all these years , I have done all that I could to get a bit of happiness....I guess...I'm tired "

Scholar Yun watched as Chaewon turned around and walked back to the west palace . She knows that in this fight for the throne , relationships doesn't hold any value but she would wish for things to sort out between her and Haeun .

--------------------------------------------------

Yoongi wokeup with a foggy mind and a headache , as he turned his head and looked beside him his eyes widen seeing Haeun who was smiling at him . He immediately sat up as he as he checked his virginity mark and felt a ache in his heart , he was looking to confirm that it's still there....then why did he felt disappointed? Haeun scoffed as she noticed it .

" Does that virginity mark even matter? Is there any place on your body that I haven't touched? Is there anything that doesn't tie us together? "

Yoongi blushed as he glared at her , Haeun grinned back at him " Shameless"
He tried to get off the bed but she pulled him back as he fell back on her , his back touched her front and she wrapped her arms around his torso and her legs around his . Yoongi turned his head to glare at her " Why at moments like this you suddenly get such strength? "

Haeun giggled as she nuzzled in his neck " Maybe because even god knows my little dumpling is tsundere " Yoongi opened his mouth to throw curses at her but was interupted by the knock on the door , they both looked at the door as they heard Iseul's voice .

" Princess , are you awake? It's me Iseul"
Haeun smirked " Oh Iseul.." Yoongi turned his head to her , she looked in his eyes " I'm up , come in " his eyes widen .

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! " he whispered yelled at her and closed his eyes when he heard the door opening .
He heard a swoosh sound and opened his eyes , he was surprised when he saw they were hidden behind the curtains of the conopy bed . He sighed and glared at Haeun who was grinning back at him .

" Princess , I'm leaving in a moment with other . I came make sure..." Iseul was confused when she couldn't se Haeun and the curtain of the bed were down .
" Princess?..."

" The token is on my bed , take it yourself " Iseul heard and looked at the table . While Yoongi gulped down when he felt her hand moving down , he tried to stop it but she held his hand from the other . He gritted his teeth knowing how even after wanting to he can't push her away .

His head fell back on her shoulder as she kissed on his neck , sucking on his earlobe .

" It's hard to get a day off during battle , you should take rest princess . Everything is ready , you don't have to worry about anything "

Haeun moved her hand over to his lower abdomen and he held her wrist ,
" I've taken the token , I'll leave now "
Haeun clenched her jaw as she bit him on his neck and Yoongi moaned . At the strange sound Iseul looked back towards the bed " Princess...are you okay?"

Haeun covered his mouth and she held over his crotch , Yoongi closed his eyes as her hand moved to open his pants .
" Yeah , take the token and use the shortcuts , don't let those two bastard know about this " Haeun said as her hand moved faster , giving pump to his shaft while the sinful sound died in his throat as she covered his mouth . Yoongi shivered as she went faster .