Chapter 23

Yoongi slammed open the door and Jimin screamed as he wokeup and glared at him " Haeun !! What the fuck is Taehyung doing here? " he held Haeun's hand and dragged her out of the bed and Haeun was still half asleep confused while Jimin held her other hand and pulled her back " You better explain it to me . Don't you know how difficult it is to understand that man? We don't know what he is conspiring about with that Soomin " Haeun whined when they both pulled at her arms and they looked at her worriedly " Are you okay? " Jimin asked and glared at Yoongi who glared back at him " The fuck you doing? Why are you annoying my wife " Yoongi glared at Haeun who sighed tiredly , Jimin hadn't let her sleep until the dawn .

" Ask your wife what she was thinking while bringing that man here " and Jimin also looked at her silently at that , does she like him? Haeun noticed his expression and internally facepalmed herself .

--------------------------------------------------

Yoongi grumply walked beside Haeun while complaining .

" Seriously have you lost your mind ? How do you know he's not Soomin's spy? What if he backstabbed you? I'm not even with you all the time anymore , what if something happened? "

Haeun stopped and held his hand , Yoongi glared at her and tried pull his hand and Haeun chuckled knowing if he wanted to really shake her hand off then he would . Yoongi looked away and Haeun turned his face back to her .
" Yoongi I trust him , I understand you're worried . So I'll give you a logical reason too , tell me if you know someone who's mind you can't read . What will you do? Keep them near you or let them be around your enemy? " Yoongi thought about it and nodded .

They both entered the courtyard and saw Taehyung who was sat under a chapel . They walked towards him

" Taehyung.." she stopped when Yoongi walked passed her towards Taehyung , glaring at him who looked at him amused " You better not have any other thoughts now that you are here . If you tried to do some shit , I will kill you "

Taehyung glanced at Haeun who was rolling her eyes and then back at Yoongi with a smirk " What thoughts are you talking about hyung? Don't worry , I won't try to come between you and Haeun . Don't be jealous now " Yoongi blushed " What the fuck are you saying? Who's jealous? " Taehyung smiled at him teasingly and Haeun chuckled .

" Taehyung from now on , I and Yoongi will often come here . Whether it's politics or war strategies , we will need your help " Taehyung looked at her surprised and nodded while Yoongi looked at her shocked " Is he really that talented ? " Haeun smiled at him .

" Well you'll be spending a lot of time with him , why don't you see that yourself " Yoongi turned to Taehyung who gestured them to come inside and he saw a wide range of books on different topics .

" The things you learn in the Kang family are known by everyone , if you want to beat Chaewon you need to step up your game " Haeun said as she looked at Taehyung who was picking out some books .

-------------------------------------------------

" Where's Haeun? " Seokjin asked as he looked at the dark sky " Princess and Yoongi hyung went to Taehyung's place"

" they haven't returned yet? Well they must be doing some important work .
Have you prepared the gifts for Emperor? " Seokjin said as he sat down on the bed " Yes , everything is ready " after that they chatted for a bit before Jungkook also left to sleep .

' Every year I dread meeting him , tomorrow things won't be easy . Already no one likes me because of my family background,  now that Haeun is marry Namjoon , the emperor will sure try soemthing . I just hope it doesn't effect Haeun's plan '