Chapter 20

Jiho rushed up to Taehyung grinning who was reading a book , Taehyung looked at him .

" Hyung..." Taehyung looked past him at the door eagerly " Did the third princess came ? " Jiho shook his head and saw how Taehyung's smiled faltered and his shining eyes dimmed .v

" Then why were you so happy ? "

" The empress asked for you to bcome . She wants to hear you play Gayageum "

Taehyung looked down at the book as his jaw clenched and eyes turned cold .

------------------------------------------------

" Oh princess you didn't have to bring so much gifts " Hwan said as he looked at the piles of boxes , Haeun smiled at the smiling faces of the other men of Cheongug pavilion .

" Mr.Hwan , Jimin decided to give his heart to me . So it's my responsibility to keep his father happy and family happy"

Hwan looked at Haeun and sighed
' Your daughter loves my Jimin like promised Jongsoo '

" My family has been in this business sinces decades , I never got married or had children but I raised him as my own . Everyone here pampered him alot that's why he can be stubborn and arrogant sometimes but he have good heart , his thougts are too simple "

" I know Mr.Hwan , Jimin have a pure soul . I sometimes think if I did right by bringing him there but now he's my husband so I promise to keep him happy forever " Haeun said and Hwan said solemenly .

" The child Jongsoo left behind with me , still got married into the palace "

Haeun was confused , she haven't heard of that name before and what did Hwan meant " Jongsoo? Who is that? "

Before Hwan could answer , Haeun got worried when she heard Jungkook screaming and shouting for help . She rushed towards the room it was coming from followed by Hwan and when they reached there Hwan chuckled and Haeun was dumbfounded . On the bed was Jungkook in a expensive robe , with tears in his big doe bambi eyes looking at the three men surrounding him .

" He's so cute !!! "

" Yes , if he stay here . He will get the most customers "
Haeun frowned at that and glared at the three who were giggling , they turned to her and stopped . One of the guy glanced at Jungkook and smirked .

" Jungkook you look so weak , helpless and pitiful . You know women's love these types of guy " The boy looked at Haeun and saw her glare harden .

" He isn't weak , helpless or any of that shit . He's just a little boy " Jungkook frowned at her ' what was that? Couldn't you find anything better to say? ' these were his thoughts .

All of them came out of the room when they heard a commotion from the main hall . When they reached there they saw a woman yelling at all men and asking for Moon .

[ those who don't remember , Moon is the guy Scholar Yun was crying over in Jimin&Haeun's wedding 😂 . Haeun must protect him now ! ]

" Do you all want to die? Bring him here or I'll beat you all up " that woman yelled and Haeun frowned at that screeching voice .

" Miss he can't accompany you, He's sick" a boy around the same age as Jungkook said .

" Who the fuck is she? " Haeun asked and Hwan glared at the woman .
" She's Governor Han's daughter , she's from outside the capital "

" How the hell is she brave enough to create a scene here then? " Haeun was confused , according to her status she shouldn't even be allowed inside .

" Her family is back by the Lee family "
Haeun glared at the woman yelling around at everyone . Hwan walked up to that woman " Miss.Han Moon is sick , choose someone else "