Chapter 29

The boy servant was walking back to his quaters when someone covered his mouth , he tried to free himself .
" Stop " he stopped recognizing the voice , the person removed his hand from his mouth and he glanced back and saw Jungkook , he trembled in fear .
" You're the princess's..." he was cut off by Jungkooo " Quite ! " Jungkook placed a dagger against his neck , tears filled the boys eyes as he realised what is happening .

" The matter of switching the medicine , if the empress were to find out . Princess will lose the throne and the first consort will lose his life , I need to make sure this secret is never revealed "

The boy cried as he stuttered " I...I won't.....tell anyone...the princess took me out that place , I won't betray her "
Jungkook chuckled silently " So naive , you're someone who never experienced the torture before , that you were a crying mess just by that woman's yelling in Cheongug pavillion . How can you be sure that your mouth will stay shut? I'm not as kind as the princess , after all only dead men tell no tales . Right now you also know my real identity , tell me....do you still think you should stay alive? "

Tears fell from his eyes as he silently sobbed " I....I understand.." Jungkook left him and stepped away from him . The boy fell on his knees as he cried silently ,
" If you have something to tell the princess or any last words , tell me "

He looked up at Jungkook and took out a ring from his pocket " Then....please give this to the third princess..." he gave it to Jungkook , it was a silver band .

" I was abandoned infront of the Cheongug pavillion , I never met my parent . Even my name , Yesol was given to me by Mr.Hwan . This is the only thing I own , I wanted to give it to her "
He wipped his tears as he stood up as smiled at Jungkook " My life , was a waste and I was unlucky I guess....but if it's for the person I love....it's worth it . If she doesn't mind , please ask her can she...wear this ring forever? " he said as he closed his eyes waiting for his death .

Jungkook closed his eyes as he sighed
" I understand " Yesol smiled as he thought of the happy life he wanted to live .

' If there's a next life , I wish to have a daughter . I wish for the third princess to love me like she loves the first consort '

Jungkook stood on top of the palace walls as he looked as the vast Kingdom , spread in all directions . As he stood under the rain , the blood washed of his face and cloths but his heart bled , he looked up at the sky as his own tears flowed down his face , not visible to anyone hidden between the rain water.

------------------------------------------------

" Hyung you called me ? " Jungkook asked as he entered the room grinning , Seokjin nodded with a smile as he asked him to sit beside him , Jungkook walked towards him and sat on the bed beside him .

" Jungkook you're like my own little brother , as your hyung it's my responsibility to take care of you . I thought of the situation between you and Haeun..." Seokjin picked something as he kept in it Jungkook's lap " open it "

Jungkook opened the packaging and his eyes widen at the beautiful cloth material " I asked Yoongi to bring me the most beautiful set of material for wedding . I haven't gotten it prepared yet , as it's your choice , do you like it ? "
Jungkook looked at the material , gold thread was used on it with expensive gems embedded in it .

" I will ask Haeun to marry you , after what happened between you two , I can let you stay like this . If you also want to marry her , let me know okay? Never say that you won't get married , okay? "

Jungkook looked at Seokjin as his eyes glistened as he smiled helplessly.
' Hyung...you're too kind for your own good '

Jungkook came out of the his room holding the package and he was surrounded by Blue&Grey and the new servant for Namjoon , as they looked at him with admiration . Jung raises brow at them and they grinned back at her with sparking gaze .